Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 05:23am
Is the only way to not put my exact information in... is to bullshit???

I mean seriously... so I like to enjoy WW... however... I don't really want to come across people who might know me... or think they do.

I seem to have to fill in every single bit of information... down to my eye colour... and I can't get out of it.

I don't like to fully bullshit and say I'm a six foot american gal... but gees... I do like to have a pic and keep people guessing... but seems I can't :S

crafty

Sep 12, 07 at 08:59am
Bullshit is what I say. Seems to me they are encouraging one to lie. There are way too many personal questions. It may be all well and good for those in here looking to find someone else, but a lot of members are not here for that purpose and they should at least have the option to give no response to any question they feel is no one else's damn business.

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 09:02am
try a diff. zipcode,shhhhhhh!
:wink:
quack
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 12, 07 at 09:02am

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 09:17am
hey crafty, how can we stalk you if you don't give us the info?

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 10:54am
Exactly....!

crafty

Sep 12, 07 at 11:07am
hey crafty, how can we stalk you if you don't give us the info?

Well that is my point tomygunn. If any pervert in here wanted to stalk someone he/she would have a lot easier time of finding that someone what with all the personal information right in front of their eyes....they have a lot of information to go on. Only thing they don't ask for is your street address or PO box. Oh I guess we don't have any perverts in here.....pleeeeeease give me a break.

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 12:40pm
gee you gals never let us have any fun lol

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 01:02pm
Is it okay to tell everybody again I'm a space shuttle commander ?

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 01:05pm
Do we have to disclose personal stuff like
“are our orgasms better before or after Jay Leno’s Monologue” ?

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 01:16pm
i think mine are better during the monologue