message to Osama bin Laden

message to Osama bin Laden

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 08:44am
Feel free to leave a message to the worlds biggest terrorist on this special date.

Here's mine :

Fuck you miseable goat fucker. You will never beat us you towel headed
jerk wad. Our God has a bigger dick than your God !
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 11, 07 at 08:44am

yogithebear

Sep 11, 07 at 10:05am
I would like to take this oppertunity to invite you to visit Jellystone. We have a lovely scenic location for you to relax in while you plan your next terrorist act. You will be given the ultimate in hostitality and consideration, something you never give to your victims. We will prepare the finest in pork cuisine for you and make sure you are well fed. That is right up to the point where I slowly torture you till you beg for mercy from a non existant god who teaches pain and suffering which I will be glad to provide for you in his absence since he doesn't exist. Then when I have amused myself sufficiently, I will blow yer fuckin head off.

is that good enough Horseweenie?? hehe
Edited by yogithebear Sep 11, 07 at 10:06am

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 11:18am
It does not matter how much one can torture, millimetre after millimetre of skin torn off his body until he has no skin left on his miserable body cover him with pork then red ants, leave for one half hour making sure he is not dead, then pore salt and vinegar on him cleaning off the ants place out in the sun, one half hour remember you have to keep him alive, bring him into the shade cover him in mud then place out in the sun again keep doing this until one is satisfied one has had enough pleasure.
One last thing nothing is good enough for this thing who calls himself a man

and keep all virgins away from him
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 11, 07 at 12:02pm

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 11:56am
Good stuff troops !

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 12:22pm
But the oil is in Iraq that’s worth more or is it Ducky _jr

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 12:52pm
Sounds like the news medias doing a good enough job to honor Ben Ladens new commercial

yogithebear

Sep 11, 07 at 12:53pm
Can't ya just feel the love for this asshole??? I like it.

yogithebear

Sep 11, 07 at 01:00pm
Ducky Jr. wrote
it's the only valid reason i can come up with.if it was genocide,shouldn't that have been taken care of atleast 16 yrs ago.re:removing saddam?
sigh
the way things in the middle east seem to be heading,scares me to no end.
then you have everyone saying"nuke the bastards"that really scares the crap out of me.

Well ducky Jr, if ya get a colony of fire ants in yer yard, the easiest way to get rid of em is to destroy the colony, All you bleeding hearts want to do is talk to em while they kill you, Passive acceptance of your own death does not interest me or a lot of others. And crying about how many of us they murder won't help either, Self rightious indignation won't save ya, people are gonna have to get mad, and kick some ass, that usually works.

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 01:06pm
Same goes for rat infestation. Do you kill just a few "bad" rats. No, you wipe out the entire nest.

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 01:17pm
horsie,in a roundabout way,you said it better than i could with 5000 word essay.
not all muslims are evil killers,just like not all americans are jeffry dahlmer or charles manson or jim jones.
the kill em all mentality worries me because you cannot undo armagedon.
8O
quack