Mailboxes

Mailboxes

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 09:43pm
Why don't people check their mail?!!!!!

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 09:45pm
Most of them have not learned where their incoming email notication is yet.

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 10:10pm
it's 9/11/07 bobby.
i promise to be nice to you for the rest of the day.
8O
quack

JoJoInOz

Sep 11, 07 at 01:48am
scatches head and thinks.... i dont know.maybe they forget or maybe they cant find out how to check it yet?????:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 04:46am
Or perhaps some people do not wish to reply?8O

yogithebear

Sep 11, 07 at 07:25am
I don't know but try this scenario. I got one last night from some guy and his suposed wife wanting to 'just be friends', I replied to it in a friendly manner since couples is what our profile says we are interested in. I went back & forth with this person 3 times and then he announces he wants us to go to yahoo and gives me his ID. I told him we only converse on WW and if he wants to chat with us to go to camchat. Never heard from him again. He was just using WW to get someone to go somewhere else. this happens a lot to us so I know it happens to others as well.
I get tired of these asswipes sending me PM's just to tell me "let's chat somewhere else"

yogithebear

Sep 11, 07 at 07:27am
and to top it off this was in the old room, the guy hasn't even figured out how to get in the new one yet, sheesh

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 07:39am
Those are the ones who won't know what happened to the old house when it closes. Prolly don't know of the new one cuz they don't fookin pay attention!!!

xoxo Mz V:wink:

yogithebear

Sep 11, 07 at 10:17am
well, personally, I won't miss em if they can't find their way to the new clubhouse and all they wanna do is go to another site we're better off without em.

diver3231

Sep 11, 07 at 11:03am
:-( Well, I don't know how to check my mailbox here apparently. I couldn't find any new messages on the new site, so I went to the old one and I had mail. Are the two mailboxes not linked?