What kind of pictures

What kind of pictures

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 07:10pm
What kind of pictures do women really want to see. I want to put a picture so I'm not the creepy guy with no pictures. What do women really want to see on this website.

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 07:31pm
Honestly... I like humility! I have seen way too many smug pics of guys on here. I guess if you are smug all the time then that would be o.k. However, not wanting to be the creepy guy, I say let us see you as the the normal guy fumbling around trying to get his pants off with his shoes still on and and falling all over the place. An engorged cock pic with a smirk doesn't do it for me, but the same engorged cock with a laugh or a smile brightens my day. Maybe it's just me?

:mrgreen:

yogithebear

Sep 11, 07 at 10:29am
I don't put much up of me, I did at one time but the only comments I ever got was asking for more pics of Cindythebear so I just took mine off and concentrated on her.
At the risk of giving Bobby ammunition to harass me with I guess I'm just not what they want to see. I'll admit it, she's much better looking than I am, sigh

Deleted Member

Sep 13, 07 at 05:39pm
I agree with Vanessa...a nice smile (and a nice cock) always works for me!:D

Deleted Member

Sep 13, 07 at 05:43pm
Vanessa, The comments link on your profile doesn't work.

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 07:39am
UMMMMM, how do I fix it?

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 08:42am
I totally agree. Just be yourself. :D A picture of your penis with no face or personality does absolutely nothing for me! :P