Dynamite blast on truck ....

Dynamite blast on truck ....

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 08:57am
MEXICO CITY, Mexico (CNN) -- A truck carrying more than 25 tons of dynamite exploded Monday in northern Mexico, killing at least 23 people and injuring more than 140, a government spokesman said.

Of the 140 injured, 30 suffered critical wounds and five were listed in extremely critical condition, said David Aguisn, spokesman for Humberto Moreira, the governor of the state of Coahuila.

Notimax, Mexico's official news agency, reported at least 30 people were killed in the blast at a factory near Monclova about 125 miles (200 kilometers) northwest of Monterrey.

Three Mexican reporters were among those killed, according to Notimax.
advertisement

Video footage showed the burned-out, mangled shell of the truck and nearby cars damaged by the blast.

Aguisn said that there is no indication of foul play. The cause of the explosion is under investigation.

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 12:43pm
Sad.

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 08:14pm
Thats 30 that wont be comin acoss our borders
What???? tell me honestly ya dint think that thought just alittle bit!!!!:twisted:

Tony
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 10, 07 at 08:16pm

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 06:29am
I wanted to say, how did it kill any Mexicans ??? They're all here in America.

yogithebear

Sep 11, 07 at 07:16am
Thats a terrible thing to happen to anyone, no matter where they're from so may sympathy goes out to the families and survivors.

But yep, I thought that too, hehe

just shows how wharped we all are.sigh

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 08:21am
We are really sick puppies.

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 08:57am
Why could something like not have happened in Birmingham England its full of Muslim’s

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 07:50pm
one city at a time, please be patiant:wink: