California Carpenter Can Work in the Buf

California Carpenter Can Work in the Buf

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 06:46am
This sounds like someone I know in WW, but he does not live in California.
Any one got an idea?
Plus I don’t know what his job is!

A carpenter caught hammering nails and sawing wood in the nude has been found by a judge to be not guilty of indecent exposure.
Alameda County Superior Court Judge Julie Conger ruled Thursday that although Percy Honniball of Oakland was naked, he was not acting lewdly or seeking sexual gratification.
Honniball, 51, was arrested last year after he was spotted building cabinets in the buff at a home where he had been hired to work.
The carpenter has said he likes to work in the nude because it's more comfortable and it helps him keep his clothes clean.
Honniball earned two years' probation in 2003 after being caught three times working naked in Berkeley, which prohibits public nudity. Oakland does not have a similar ban.:P

mnoldbstrd

Sep 10, 07 at 07:21am
I see nothing wrong with working in the nude, just have to be careful when your using powertools:D

Nebraska

Sep 10, 07 at 01:29pm
Hey, nothing wrong with what he did, he just forgot to close the curtains. lol He wants to risk his junk around nail guns and power tools more to him. :lol:......John

vstromcpl1

Sep 10, 07 at 03:00pm
My tool swinging in the breeze that close to all the tools I use, no way.:lol:

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 09:14pm
One word.... Nail gun!!!8O

mnoldbstrd

Sep 10, 07 at 09:48pm
Shot myself once, in the hand, supprised it didn't really hurt but had allot of swelling....hummm, no better get that thought out of my mind