PLEASE REPORT FAKERS IN YOUR CLUBHOUSE

PLEASE REPORT FAKERS IN YOUR CLUBHOUSE

Ray

Sep 10, 07 at 05:23am
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROFILE THAT CONTAINS FAKE PICTURES, OR PROFILES THAT TRY TO SELL YOU SERVICES.
WATCHERSWEBCLUBHOUSE IS FOR GENUINE SINGLES, COUPLES AND SWINGERS TO MEET AND CHAT.

IF YOU WANT TO SCAM OUR VISITORS YOU WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY.

yogithebear

Sep 10, 07 at 06:36am
Hey Ray, I just have a feeling that there are some animals in here that aren't really animals at all. I think they're really people passing themselves off as ducks and such.Then there's the one old guy that's passing himself off as a person that may actually be a bird.
Of course the bears are legit, at least the ones from Jellystone, the one from Finland, now I'm not quite sure about him. And you have an android working for you that never sleeps. I could go on and on. hehehe

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 09:01am
I'm not an animal. I'm Horseweenie. LOL

BigArmJim

Sep 10, 07 at 09:34am
Okay, busted.

That picture is not me......

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 09:40am
but these are my lips... the penguin on my profile, however is not me! (I know big shocker! ) lol ;-)

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 09:51am
Okay, so I wasn't a space shuttle commander !
One small lie ! Geeeeeeeeeze.

imovieman

Sep 10, 07 at 10:40am
What do you mean by fake pictures Ray? Please have a look at the pictures I have up on the old profile page. They are not of me (!) and they are not fake. They are fun and try to tell a story.....are you saying that I cannot continue doing that?
As Pauline says...please explain! 8O
Edited by imovieman Sep 10, 07 at 11:29am

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 12:17pm
somebody report me!please!
oh yeah,i forgot bobby reports me several times a day.
bobby is my alter ego.
:P
you really need to remove the general discussion board cuz there's not much love or dating going on there,mostly hate filled political discussions.
unless you count the bush groupies.
:lol:
quack

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 12:23pm
Does "Fake" include photoshopic penis augmentation?:-(

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 12:36pm
don't forget the breast enlargement surgeries.:P
quack