Role play date

Role play date

seaman3168

Jan 11, 17 at 07:06pm
When sex gets vanilla everyone looks for spice. My wife would never be with another man and I have dreamt of being a master. I devised a role play she agreed to try. Have a certificate for a sensual massage she must give me a date to redeem with Lars the therapist. When the time comes I bathe her blindfold her laying her on her stomach in bed with wine and soft music and excuse myself as if I was a cuckold giving her to him. Wearing just silk boxers I reenter using a disguised voice start massaging her with a silly coconut lotion when she is relaxed and moaning sweet yesses I roll her over paying much attention to her breasts pulling and stretching her breasts she is breathing heavy now as I tell her she should submit while hubby watches. By the time I start sucking on her pretty toes she is begging for deep pleasure immediately dive between her thighs tasting all the sweet juices she begs even more. Touching her with my hardness I inform her she is mine to enjoy as I please. Her body quivering as she says take me now I thrust while removing the mask we enjoy the most memorable deep sex we ever had...

Role play is the best hot fun

seeburgtim

Jan 12, 17 at 05:48am
;-) Sounds like fun and anything nut vanilla. If it works for ya, go for it. The only wrinkle I would add, is have another guy take your place, while you filmed the session. Might be surprised with her reaction. I mean she may enjoy it lots, or cut your balls and cock off when you sleep!!!!!!!!!!!

Give us a full report.

outoftown

Jan 12, 17 at 08:11am
I think that your role play is awesome and you as a couple can have those memories for ever,Sex does not alway have to envolve others to be great (just my two cents).
I have learned that if the wife says no to something and then later says yes, it has strings and will turn into no again as soon as its done ,and we as hubby's are always the bad guys,,,,happy wife happy life.
I give my wife a massage on avg. about once a week and it pretty much always ends with an orgasm for her.Then we go watch a lil TV and all is right with the world.
So seaman kept up the great ideas and share more ,,,thanks

seaman3168

Jan 12, 17 at 08:52am
Quote (outoftown * Jan 12, 2017 8:11)

I think that your role play is awesome and you as a couple can have those memories for ever,Sex does not alway have to envolve others to be great (just my two cents).
I have learned that if the wife says no to something and then later says yes, it has strings and will turn into no again as soon as its done ,and we as hubby's are always the bad guys,,,,happy wife happy life.
I give my wife a massage on avg. about once a week and it pretty much always ends with an orgasm for her.Then we go watch a lil TV and all is right with the world.
So seaman kept up the great ideas and share more ,,,thanks

Thank you out of town your two cents mean a lot. Nice to know you deep love and respect for your lady also. Another idea we came up with is the love jar. We each put ideas on paper . Day of play each has a turn picking and the other has to obey and play. It could be strip poker, massage, painting her nails and pampering her or slave for a day serving as requested which means you wear what the picker wants she would want me in just an apron and I want her in pantyhose and heels. Any other ideas let your mind wander