New Private Chat

New Private Chat

Redwood

Dec 30, 15 at 02:01pm
I'm not sure why the head office decided to switch the private chat from messanger123 to something slower than a snail. Totally changes the ability to shoot a nice note with quick response when not in chat.

Can they find something better?

yogithebear

Dec 30, 15 at 02:18pm
You are right. I just tried it and it's slow. Will run this by Tony.

72k304x

Dec 30, 15 at 08:19pm
it.....................worst.........................than...................watching.................paint........................dry

yogithebear

Dec 31, 15 at 08:34am
I got it to work,,,,,,,,sometimes,,,,,,of course some of our problems might have to do with half of Illinois being under water and our internet being kinda spotty lol

knavejeff

Jan 2, 16 at 09:31am
Sad all good things go ....wonder why

Redwood

Jan 5, 16 at 08:57am
:'( another loss for the site

Couple92886

Nov 1, 16 at 11:18am
Well I'm happy to know it's not just me. I've tried the PM a couple of times and couldn't believe how incredibly slow it was or if it worked at all. Useless!

72k304x

Nov 1, 16 at 02:17pm
Use to use it often before it changed. Was fun to use when others or I wanted to chat but not able at time to be in chat or not want to be bothered in there. Wish something better could be used. *DONT_KNOW*

Redwood

Nov 16, 16 at 10:32am
say yogi.....what troy have to say bout it?

Couple92886

Jan 17, 17 at 05:47pm
Well from looking at Red's original post, it's been over a year since the site switched to the current poor choice for a private chat program. There are so many different options out there. Why is it taking so long to find a good replacement???