Has anyone setup any profile HTML?

Has anyone setup any profile HTML?

jami_cp

Sep 8, 07 at 09:53pm
Has anyone setup any HTML modules in their profile?

Deleted Member

Sep 8, 07 at 10:12pm
I'm sure many have but watcherduck is the only one I have seen so far.

In all honesty, I don't know anything about how to set up one.

jami_cp

Sep 8, 07 at 10:25pm
Just wondering what you can actually do? I will play around and see what is possible.

mr_nightwatcher

Sep 9, 07 at 02:50pm
I have posted HTML in my profile, go to a site like photobucket then copy the HTML code then paste it in one of the HTMl modules. There is a preview button if you want to check it then click safe. Go to edit profile then drag HTML module to where you want it

cindythebear

Sep 9, 07 at 04:51pm
I have added a pic from my photobucket account, but would like to do a little more with it. I plan to play with those in the future.

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 05:30am
I finally got all my HTML codes up and figured out where to put them all, and I love it... don't get me wrong, I love the new site, but the back ground did sort of remind me of UPS (which others were saying), but now I have a "Pretty" profile....:-)

krisntim

Sep 10, 07 at 07:39pm
An html profile is just computer talk for pictures. Your own, or ones you "borrow" We have added them to ours, haven't changed the background.

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 02:12pm
OK, I have been playing with html and finally figured out how to add it to my profile.

Deleted Member

Oct 12, 07 at 11:12pm
Html only works in your profile and your profile backgrounds, html will not work if you leave a comment on someone's profile....

A Smile Goes Along Way...............:mrgreen: