Profile questions

Profile questions

tigerwood

Sep 13, 15 at 05:31pm
Hi Cindy!

I have a couple of questions. First, for some reason, when I type out a winky smiley, it doesn't go through. I'm using Firefox on both a PC and a Mac, it happens consistently. Why is this, and has anyone else noticed this?

Also, on my profile I have videos. When I go to it, I hear audio from two movies (I have uploaded 3 movies total) and even if I pause the one I can see playing, I still get audio on another, which I can't see playing but I can hear it.

-Tigerwood

cindythebear

Sep 14, 15 at 08:46am
I'm not sure about the smiley issue, I see that happen occassionally, but I'm not sure how often, because if it goes through I don't know if it was typed or the quick paste used.

As far as the video, that is really odd. I must of worked when you posted it or it would not have made it through review. Has anyone else mention an issue when they watched it? May want to try deleting them and uploading them again if they have.

tigerwood

Sep 14, 15 at 09:36pm
OK I just tried a winked smiley in another browser and it worked fine, so that one is probably a Firefox issue.

The video issue persists though. I see it on other members profiles as well. The video works fine, I just get the weird second audio track. Not a big deal, but if other people notice it it may be a bug or something.

Quote (cindythebear * Sep 14, 2015 8:46)

I'm not sure about the smiley issue, I see that happen occassionally, but I'm not sure how often, because if it goes through I don't know if it was typed or the quick paste used.

As far as the video, that is really odd. I must of worked when you posted it or it would not have made it through review. Has anyone else mention an issue when they watched it? May want to try deleting them and uploading them again if they have.

blackknight

Jan 26, 16 at 04:08am
Cindy, I have noticed several profiles that have several albums besides the General album. I have 1 album besides the General Album and it says that I have reached my limit on albums. What is up with that?

cindythebear

Jan 26, 16 at 08:32pm
For awhile members could create more than one, but there is a one album limit now. They did not remove albums from the profiles that had more, but they will not be able to recreate them if they delete them.

blackknight

Feb 5, 16 at 01:28am
I see... bummer.

Quote (cindythebear * Jan 26, 2016 20:32)

For awhile members could create more than one, but there is a one album limit now. They did not remove albums from the profiles that had more, but they will not be able to recreate them if they delete them.

notadventurous

Dec 27, 16 at 03:53am
My friend isn't showing up except when I click on their name from an old email why?

Do they get email even if not showing up?

cindythebear

Dec 27, 16 at 12:54pm
Their profile maybe on hold and it doesn't show in any list and cannot be searched. Messages will go through to profile that are on hold.

notadventurous

Dec 27, 16 at 10:39pm
Thank you for the help
Quote (cindythebear * Dec 27, 2016 12:54)

Their profile maybe on hold and it doesn't show in any list and cannot be searched. Messages will go through to profile that are on hold.

darcy98x

Jan 1, 17 at 08:48pm
Hi can you add an interest category: runners/fitness?