photo quality

photo quality

Deleted Member

Sep 8, 07 at 02:03pm
the profile photo quality is terrible compared to the old clubhouse

Deleted Member

Sep 8, 07 at 02:07pm
I think that's something that will change, soon, because if you notice, you can upload pics at up to 2MB.

Deleted Member

Sep 8, 07 at 03:17pm
look at this pic in the new clubhouse
<----- and then look at the same pic in the old clubhouse. there is one hell of a differance in quality and it is the exact same photo

Deleted Member

Sep 8, 07 at 03:54pm
Tomy - you're just mad because you don't show up as well as the ladies in the picture.:D

Deleted Member

Sep 8, 07 at 09:07pm
what can i say?

Old_Ed2

Sep 10, 07 at 08:59pm
she is right tomygunn I didn't even see ya

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 09:07pm
I don't think the idea of the photo is to provide top quality images - just enough to give you an idea of what the person looks like or wants to convey. If you want a better quality image, there's better places to get them.

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 02:58am
The guys want the pics so clear that they can count the number of freckles on your nose :D Tomygunn and OLDEd are just a couple of nice guys doing some 'sightseeing':-)

8O I must be getting delirious - I just called MEN 'nice guys' 8O I'm really slipping - have to be more careful - they might start thinking I'm a nice person. :x

newguy1

Sep 12, 07 at 09:32am
Thumbnails are often compressed to save download time/server backups. If they weren't these profile thumbnails would KILL dial up users, and slow things down for everyone.

The other pics look just fine to me. And just to verify I checked out VSears pics... clear and high quality! :mrgreen:

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 09:35am
Tomygunn and OLDEd are just a couple of nice guys

golly gee lady y you do love us don't you