WW rates V night out on the town

WW rates V night out on the town

yogithebear

Sep 8, 07 at 07:30am
There's been a lot of complaining on the old site about the new rate increase. So lets just compare the new rates to say a night out on the town.

A night out for Cindythebear and Yogi usually starts out with Red Lobster
two steak & lobster dinners $50.00
Two Lotta collattas $20.00
Two tickets for a movie $15.00
Gas to get us to the city so we can do that $20.00

Hmmm, let's see, that comes out to more than a whole year of WW at the new rate. Seems like a bargain to me.

Deleted Member

Sep 8, 07 at 08:46am
:cry:A bargain only IF you use it all - in my case I'd need it only for the ability to send more PMs - and the ability to put people on my friends list - I don't use any of the other features so it wouldn't be a bargain for me.:-(
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 8, 07 at 08:47am

dsquared

Sep 8, 07 at 12:59pm
Yogi,

I have been saying this every cheapskate on here who could only go into webcam chat for the 1/2 hour and expect people they chat to move rooms to get another 1/2 hour.

If I go out just for a drink, a meal and then dancing it will be close to £50 which is around $99US, the same as the new annual fee. So I agree I have so much fun in here it is worth every penny.

Non-paying pervs seem to understand the cost but not value that the paying the fee offers.

DS
Edited by dsquared Sep 8, 07 at 12:59pm

vstromcpl1

Sep 8, 07 at 05:54pm
Yogi and Dsquared, I gotta agree with you both. This is the only site we pay for. We are members of several other "free adult sites", and we enjoy posting pics and the dialogue, but we don't pay for the premium membership on those other sites.
I'm going to stretch this one as an analogy, but I going to give it a try. We love our motorcycle, and we are constantly trying to improve the comfort and performance of our bike. Every time we make a change, it cost us money. The parts and the techs time are not free.
Raven spent a lot of money to create a new and improved Clubhouse, and the crew have killed themselves over the last couple of days to work all the bugs out. That translates as a cost to us as the consumer. I won't have a problem paying for the new technology and added features. And the non-premium members still get to enjoy an awesome free site.
Edited by vstromcpl1 Sep 9, 07 at 05:48am

Ray

Sep 9, 07 at 02:19am
Where in the fuck do you get steak and lobster dinners for 50 bucks ..? I wish i lived in the USA

A night out for Cindythebear and Yogi usually starts out with Red Lobster
two steak & lobster dinners $50.00
Two Lotta collattas $20.00
Two tickets for a movie $15.00
Gas to get us to the city so we can do that $20.00

Deleted Member

Sep 9, 07 at 09:28am
Cum for a visit Ray and we'll take ya out for that dinner!!! Ya just gotta know where the good food is and well priced!!!

xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 9, 07 at 04:09pm
I agree with LadyYooper, exactly the same for me also.

yogithebear

Sep 11, 07 at 10:58am
Lady Y and Dee, Why don't ya try some of the other features?? Both of ya would have a blast in camchat. We usually hang out in isobar(part of music room) where the regulars are older and we have a good time chatting about everything from the weather to vacations. Dee, you are so lovely you'd get so much attention in any cam room that you'd have guys and gals eating out of yer hand. Us 'older' folks go in for different dtuff but that's kinda why we 'took over' isobar. It's great to visit and nobody has to show their face or anything else if they don't want to. Some of the freeby guys get a little pushy sometimes but us older guys set em straight if the bother one of our regulars. Try it, you'll find it very entertaining and we have gotten to know some great folks in there that we have gone on to meet in person and have made friends with. Not sex friends, just friends

yogithebear

Sep 11, 07 at 11:00am
And as I said in my original post, it's no more expensive than a good night out on the town and it lasts all year

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 12:00pm
maybe if we had a little more detailed menu and were allowed to pick and choose our own level of entertainment.
an ala carte menu would bring in more paying customers.
8)
kinda like a chef telling you "even though you like steak,you will get the veggies i say goes with steak and no substituting or you get nothing but bread sticks and water."
:x
quack