Can't read/send your messages??:(

Can't read/send your messages??:(

Deleted Member

Sep 8, 07 at 04:18am
Someone told me that they couldn't read the message I sent them - Maybe it's because you didn't finish your profile here on the new WW. Even if you don't post a picture or any other info that what you filled out on the home page - please put at least that much into your profile - otherwise you won't be able to receive messages (that is if you want any) OR IF you've received a message and can't respond - possibly that is the problem - you didn't finish your profile.

Deleted Member

Sep 8, 07 at 01:45pm
Maybe they don't know how to read it. Just click on the 'new' when you get to your mailbox.

Maybe LadyY has her keyboard set to Finnish.

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 06:18am
the profile is bullshit!

a site like this... I shouldn't have to put all that information in!

Give me a break WW... I like to be a little annon when I posing naked!

yogithebear

Sep 11, 07 at 09:30pm
then just do what 90% of the 200,000 people on WW do, use fake info. hehe You really don't think there's that many 99 yr olds on here do you??

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 04:47am
Don't mind my year of birth on here... but it shouldn't be a requirement to put your whole DOB... and I run a forum... I know it can be done.

I also don't like the fact I couldn't seem to activate my profile without putting in where I'm from... and now I can't remove it.

I don't like putting that I'm from somewhere else... when I'm not... but it should be an option to leave it blank.

In other words... I don't like putting in bullshit info... but I don't like putting in all my information.

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 05:42pm
MissB,

I totally agree - strangely enough on the old site where anyone could come on, you could put in any old BS and now this new site (designed for members only) demands all the details even though they have your bank details.
Doesnt add up....
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 14, 07 at 05:43pm