My Slutty Wife

My Slutty Wife

justed1

Apr 27, 13 at 04:54pm
My wife likes to go out herself with a black guy. She leaves Wednesday at 6 pm and returns home at 7 am thursday. How many guys would let your wife spend the night with another man?

armyman67

Apr 30, 13 at 07:32am
I wouldn't like the idea of her being with him the whole night. I'd prefer to be there in person. However if she has done this lots of times and you are ok then thats all that matters.

wifewithothers

May 1, 13 at 06:46pm
I'd love to have her come home the next morning with her unprotected pussy full of a black mans cum. Nothing hotter!

dougsan

May 9, 13 at 03:21pm
If she really wanted a night out for sex with other men I would not be happy but I would agree with her request. I would not want any of the details. Her happiness will be enough feedback.

njoynit

May 22, 13 at 10:37am
My husband loves it when I go out, especially if the fish are biting. so he doesn't feel guilty buying bait. : )

justed1

May 25, 13 at 08:28pm
*YES*

BeachCple

Jun 3, 13 at 08:54pm
Quote (justed1 * Apr 27, 2013 16:54)

My wife likes to go out herself with a black guy. She leaves Wednesday at 6 pm and returns home at 7 am thursday. How many guys would let your wife spend the night with another man?

does she tell you all about her night??

yogithebear

Jun 3, 13 at 09:56pm
Quote (wifewithothers * May 1, 2013 18:46)

I'd love to have her come home the next morning with her unprotected pussy full of a black mans cum. Nothing hotter!

the unprotected part should scare the shit out of you mate. hope you both get tested regularly.

aaaatrapper

Jun 10, 13 at 09:21am
Quote (yogithebear * Jun 3, 2013 21:56)

Quote (wifewithothers * May 1, 2013 18:46)

the unprotected part should scare the shit out of you mate. hope you both get tested regularly.

I agree 100%....far too many STDs floating around out there. And people wonder why..... These stranger banger are plying a very dangerous game! I make damn sure my partners are clean before I play without protection!!!!!!

candrews0480

Jun 11, 13 at 07:40pm
My wife often spends the night with her boyfriend and does not return until the morning.