The 15 Rules Of Drunk Dialing..
Before you go out getting sloppy drunk and start phoning every friend, family, relative, or random person you can come across - there are a few rules you must know.
Etiquette is very important, especially when drunk dialing.
1. Only drunk dial when you’re drunk.
...Everything else is false advertisement.
2. It’s okay to call someone 27 times in one night.
....f you don’t remember it, it didn’t happen.
3. If you’re going to drunk dial a family member, say something nice.
... Example “Mom I’m in McDonald’s and they’re playing our song. I love you.”
4. Dirty talk while drunk dialing is always preferred.
...Who doesn’t want to hear raspy, phone sex voice at 3 in the A.M. asking to get bent over.
5. Voicemails are always better.
...This way your friends can let their friends have fun at your expense for days, or even weeks to come.
6. Drunk texting is OK, but only if you’re prepared to read what you wrote the next day when you sober up.
7. It is definitely a good idea to call all of your exes and remind them that you were the best lover they ever had, and everything they know they learned from you.
...This way you can all sleep well at night.
8. You can also call this same ex and let them know, that you know, that they still love you.
...Then explain that I would still love me too!
9. If you are a frequent dialer, never get mad if someone dials you.
...Be happy they thought of you in this special time.
10. It’s always a good idea to sing on someone’s answering machine or voicemail.
...Especially a show tune.
11. Drunk dialing should be fun and light hearted, or dirty and sex crazed… Never angry.
12. Most likely you will never drunk dial your best friends.
...They’re usually the ones taking your phone away and reminding you that “you have a problem”.
13. If you deleted a number sober, it was probably for a good reason.
...Do not try to retrieve this number.
...Nothing good can come from it.
14. Always call someone you know.
...Finding random numbers in phone books is a bad thing which usually leads to angry dialing.
15. If your cell phone dies, remember everything happens for a reason.
...Never borrow a friend’s.