cam frog problems?

cam frog problems?

soco1

Nov 10, 12 at 07:21am
hi all any body else got problems with chrome google?

yogithebear

Nov 10, 12 at 07:40am
Topic was moved from .

cindythebear

Nov 10, 12 at 01:51pm
What issue are you having with google chrome? What version of windows are you using?

soco1

Nov 10, 12 at 03:36pm
Quote (cindythebear * Nov 10, 2012 13:51)

What issue are you having with google chrome? What version of windows are you using?
Hi i am using windows XP and when i try to log in to chat a message says camfrog web ff plugin has crashed I have reloaded camfrog where i am being told there is an issue with chrome
any help would be good ta.

cindythebear

Nov 10, 12 at 05:52pm
Going to recommend you try getting into chat using Firefox or IE and see if you can get in. This will let us know if it is a problem specific to the Chrome software or settings on your computer.

I just got into chat without any issues using XP and Chrome.

soco1

Nov 11, 12 at 02:59am
Quote (cindythebear * Nov 10, 2012 17:52)

Going to recommend you try getting into chat using Firefox or IE and see if you can get in. This will let us know if it is a problem specific to the Chrome software or settings on your computer.

I just got into chat without any issues using XP and Chrome.

Hi cindy, thanks for your advice, I cleaned my puter of Chrome, camfrog and ww when i reloaded ww message said issues with chrome ww wsa working on it. so for now I am using IE. all working fine. hope to see you soon. Bob xx

cindythebear

Nov 11, 12 at 08:30am
I thought that issue had been resolved. I didn't have any trouble with Chrome in chat, I just prefer firefox. I will mention it to support.

soco1

Nov 13, 12 at 07:21am
still won't work for me in chrome x 2pm 13th nov