logictech express cam problems

logictech express cam problems

jjjjason3

Sep 6, 07 at 08:15pm
I have this can and it wont work in ww. I am running IE7 and vista. If anyone has any ideas please let me know
thanks

Deleted Member

Sep 7, 07 at 03:17pm
it cud be a vista thing ??? ive just tried to upload my logitech cam on and its giving me lots of problems

jjjjason3

Sep 9, 07 at 03:59am
I agree, i think it is vista. I even tried downloading camfrog instant messenger to see if that worked. It did so I'm thinking it is something with the version of camfrog that WW is using. But I'm no IT person.

ilikefiremen

Sep 9, 07 at 08:45am
i have vista too i got a logitech 4000 and when i first installed and was using the old version of chat it crashed whenever i tried leaving chat but its now fine and working superbly it could just be that it needs time to warm up so to speak aswell as my cam crashing when i left chat my explorer kept goin dodg but after doin a sytem restore ive not had any problems at all dunno if this is actually goin to help anyone but thought id share with you all :P

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 01:10pm
have you made sure that you are using the latest version of the logitech cam drivers and software?

jjjjason3

Sep 11, 07 at 09:21pm
I have tried to update
it says it is updated

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 08:06pm
hi im new to ur site, im liking it but why when i click on a cam why does myn go blank :-( iv been told by members that cos im a fem with a cam i would get free membership.... im confused, i never get any msgs but ppl say they left me some and votes...arrrgggh pls help
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 26, 07 at 08:08pm

Deleted Member

Sep 30, 07 at 08:28am
Hey
you may need to download a new driver for vista its still to new and explorer 7 is the way to go if you use logitec cams for the ww I had the same problem only i wont download vista to many kinks in it still maybe next year when its safe
Don8)

curious56

Oct 7, 07 at 06:36am
Not only Vista is causing this problem:
I have an express 5000 on XP and cannot get it to work on the chat (only black). The logitech software shows the pics OK......?? ....so now i´m even more........
Curious56

LongTallTexan

Oct 8, 07 at 10:27pm
I have vista, logitech cams and everything works fine.