No One Is Posting

No One Is Posting

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 08:08pm
Out of 269 member in the club house right now, only a small handful are posting.

Is everyone that shy or bashful?

Come on people, POST something.

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 08:17pm
I'm posting!! I'm posting!!:mrgreen: teehee

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 08:49pm
That's pretty much the way it always is, anyway.:bye:

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 09:59pm
just trying to save our limited post opportunities for the really good stuff.
i ran out of e-mail paper about 4 o'clock and don't get anymore until tommorow.
it's only gonna get worse when people start drifting away.it will just be bobby and dubyaduck staring at ladyYooper and mylipswantu.
hope you don't get too bored staring at the blank boards.
:cry:
quack

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 10:02pm
awwww so sorry ducky *** hands ducky a box of puffs*** They only allow you so many posts per day on the new site???

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 10:08pm
thanks sweety,sob:cry:i'm gonna miss all the fun and friends cuz i pay enough and not gonna pay for the forum boards too.they can keep the comercial dating site,i get my jollies in the blue and since i'm married the dating part is kinda useless to me.
:cry:
but i do really dig the smileys!
:x:twisted::P:D:mrgreen:
quack

Deleted Member

Sep 7, 07 at 07:59pm
You have to go to the forum now instead of seeing them when you first log in. I didn't post much on the "old clubhouse" but I always enjoyed reading them.

Deleted Member

Sep 8, 07 at 03:51am
You start at me too long Ducky and all you'll get is sore eyes - 8O is it worth it? :-(

mnoldbstrd

Sep 8, 07 at 07:19am
Oh I don't mind staring at mylips ladyY, But ladyY you should put up something that dosn't say "ask me for a photo" because I know better then to ask you for a photo.

Deleted Member

Sep 8, 07 at 08:43am
:xReally dug deep into the archives of my sons computer from when I used it before and I found some pics that I can use for my profile until I can get my own computer fixed.:roll: My thumbnail shows just where the end of the rainbow is - what shitty luck!! 8O

What is the matter mnoldbstrd - are you afraid of a lil old lady? :D
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 8, 07 at 09:52am