No Humor

No Humor

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 07:38pm
I find it hard to get involved in the Jokes here on the new site - the order of the posts needs to be reversed - the oldest one first and the newer one last. As it is once you read the joke and the comments you then have to scroll to the bottom of the page in order to make a comment. There also needs to be a way to quote a certain post or an easy way to refer to the post and/or the poster. The area to type in is so small that I spend more time scrolling up and down to see what I typed and to make sure it 'flows' that I give up after awhile - it just takes too long.

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 07:45pm
Reasons along with a couple more that no one wants to come here.

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 07:54pm
LadyY you can't preview as well...for someone like me who makes a lot of mistakes I need that...

I hate spelling words wrong...:evil:

crafty

Sep 7, 07 at 10:23am
Well thought I would wonder in today, I see nothing has changed except the speed and have to admit that is a wonderful thing. But reading these post backwards makes no sense at all. And still no way to preview your post, no way to quote someone, no way to reply to someone, no way to add a URL link or image. I still am reluctant to fill out my profile, wonder if you have to make a profile??? First and far most they are asking to many personal questions. Which is ok for the ones that want to add that kind of personal information, but what if one does not wish to do so....it says to fill in all the information...I don't desire a relationship with anyone.....I am not in here looking to hook up with anyone, I am married and I don't even see where you can add that, only maybe in a comment about yourself. Also if I wanted someone to have my zip code I would personally see that they get it.:-(