Color Coded Post :x

Color Coded Post :x

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 05:20pm
It would be a great help if the read post were color coded or marked in some way so we know which ones we have viewed and which ones we have not like it is in the old club house.

vstromcpl1

Sep 6, 07 at 05:21pm
And be able to quote another post as well.

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 05:24pm
The quote feature was good but it was abused by a select few who played a line game with it.

I would hate to see if come back for that one reason.

vstromcpl1

Sep 6, 07 at 05:29pm
I just hate having to direct my post to a specific poster everytime. But I'll get used to it.

yogithebear

Sep 6, 07 at 05:29pm
If you want to quote someone, all you have to do is copy and paste their post in a reply with your answer under it. That will keep those who played the line game from getting out of hand.

vstromcpl1

Sep 6, 07 at 05:39pm
I hadn't thought of that yet. DUHHHHHHHHHH:D

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 05:53pm
Don't worry, I am almost, note that I said almost, as brain dead as a certain bear and all the damn ducks that sneaked into the new club house.

Old_Ed2

Sep 6, 07 at 05:58pm
A quote from Bobby
"It would be a great help if the read post were color coded or marked in some way so we know which ones we have viewed and which ones we have not like it is in the old club house."[b/] End of Bobby's quote

hey Bobby that Alzheimer can be a BITCH:cry:

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 05:59pm
Well, I caught it from you.

vstromcpl1

Sep 6, 07 at 06:05pm
Between all the bears and ducks out there, I'm really getting paranoid about getting on my motorcycle now.:D
Edited by vstromcpl1 Sep 6, 07 at 06:06pm