Posts order.... is it just me backwards?

Posts order.... is it just me backwards?

newguy1

Sep 6, 07 at 08:50am
Within a topic, the posts are last to first. To get to the first post I have to scroll down, then scroll back up to read the thread in order.

Is it just me?

The threads listing is most recent on top, but I've never seen the posts within the thread reversed like this before. 8O

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 09:12am
Yep same for me......i wondered why at first nothing really made that much sense lol

It all appears to be in a bit of a mucking fuddle at the moment if you ask me :x
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 6, 07 at 09:17am

newguy1

Sep 6, 07 at 09:22am
It's just screwing with my head. To start on the first post I hit the (second or whatever) page, then scroll down to the first post.

And if someone posts something long, you have to scroll up to start it, scroll down to read it, then scroll back up to the next one! LOL

Maybe I'd be less confused if I just scrolled to your profile as a reminder. :mrgreen:

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 09:40am
It's one of the things I don't understand in here or the joke forum. It's backwards.

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 01:24pm
It's what happens when you use chinese software.:-)

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 02:28pm
Well, they got the couple's bug fixed...give them some time maybe they will fix this bug.
It is rather annoying to have to scroll down to see the first post.:evil:
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 6, 07 at 02:29pm

bearmaker

Sep 6, 07 at 02:49pm
If I want to pluck a watcherduck how do I point it here without writing his name:x

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 02:52pm
If you will look around in the club house, there are wanted posters for all ducks with a nice reward for any of them caught dead or alive.

Of course, the reward is much higher for the dead ones.
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 6, 07 at 02:53pm

bearmaker

Sep 6, 07 at 03:10pm
Thanks Bobby I will make a round.If you want reply or quote are there same possibility as in oldhouse?

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 03:13pm
Just the new one.

We are hoping they will get caught in the old club house when they tear it down.