General computer questions

General computer questions

syndicate

Sep 4, 07 at 05:31pm
HI im a qualified Computer teck own my own company...anyone need help drop me a line

Deleted Member

Sep 5, 07 at 09:09pm
And you think we're going to trust our computers to somebody who can't even figure out how to put a picture in his profile???!:P

syndicate

Sep 6, 07 at 04:24am
lol you would rather take your computer to a shop & pay good money..its ok watcherduck:roll:

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 10:11am
Well, I built it by myself, and have managed to fix everything that went wrong with it so far.:-)

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 10:36am
I built mine also and do all my repairs on it.

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 11:20am
I notice you have a nice picture, too.:bye:

krisntim

Sep 10, 07 at 07:45pm
Ok, I have a question. How do you get "cams" to load? We are "premium" and when we try to view all we get is "loading" and it seems like f o r e v e r......... and still nothing. I have deleted my cookies and temp files........ help~:x

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 10:59pm
Contact admin, they will be better able to help. It's gonna depend on the brand of your cam, what anti-spyware you're using, etc.

You could try uninstalling camfrog, and going to webcam chat, and let it re-install first.

KYCBUCK

Oct 11, 07 at 06:04pm
hello, first question"s what do you have as a server(dial up or dsl ) ? Are you running windows XP or what ?:bye:

Deleted Member

Oct 11, 07 at 07:41pm
For all cam problems in cam chat, you need to send in a support ticket via of the contact tab located at the bottom of every page.

Don't take a chance with the wrong advice for cam chat in the computer help section.