sub sex 3?

sub sex 3?

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 09:39am
Can we please be shown as a cpl again? And in chat room can we have the cpl icon back?
Lets hope they take notice:bye:

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 09:50am
Perhaps you might read some of the other posts, maybe the one posted by Ray about the couples icon??

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 09:50am
i also agree. we need a couples icon so we can see if couples are online. :roll: couples come up as female but what if male is online? i think this site looks better but old one worked better...:cry: is harder to navigate and you cant see who is checkin you out.can we have that back pleeeeeaze?:-)
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 4, 07 at 10:05am

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 09:51am
I totally agree what happen to being ablt to put mates profile infomration in?:x

newbostoncpl

Sep 4, 07 at 04:49pm
Yeah, we are a couple...and this new site does not accommodte... and what about noting sexual preferences?

And why does it suddenly seem like a dating site??? Why are we posting match information? We are married and not looking! Very uncouple friendly.:cry:

newguy1

Sep 6, 07 at 08:05am
That preference type thing is rather strange... I have to be searching for something to be here! LOL

Give it time, they'll work out all the kinks. Until then I'm seeking erotic chat and email... at least my girlfriend wouldn't have a problem with that! :mrgreen: