YOUNG girl looking for sex .....

YOUNG girl looking for sex .....

Deleted Member

Mar 26, 10 at 03:01am
Hey Everyone, :-[
We are a young couple currently looking for a man/woman or couple who can join in with me and my husband.
I have had a couple of three ways with my hubby before but never involving a woman. Maybe you could be my first.;-)
My hubby likes to watch me get fucked.
We are willing to commute but ask that you will show your face before we are willing to meet.
We both love all aspects of sex and pretty much will do everything.:-P
Hope your willing....
Edited by Deleted Member Mar 26, 10 at 03:03am

alexr

Mar 26, 10 at 03:42am
If only I was in Canada ! Sadly, I'm in the UK :'(

Have fun !

Alex ;-)

yogithebear

Mar 27, 10 at 06:20am
Fresh, after watching you on cam I gotta say you should be flooded with offers. If I was 20 yrs younger,,,,,

oparke

Mar 28, 10 at 05:29pm
Will be visiting Halifax on Friday 13th August...OMG!!! Any commuters? xx Oli *HELP*

Deleted Member

Mar 30, 10 at 05:00am
Cam time or should we say cum time this Thursday night if your willing to chat ;-)
Otherwise see you on Friday or Saturday evening...
D & D
xoxo
Edited by Deleted Member Mar 30, 10 at 05:01am

Deleted Member

Mar 30, 10 at 05:03am
Thanks for the compliment Yogi. We are still eagerly waiting for that special person. Hopefully they are out there....
Quote (yogithebear * Mar 27, 2010 6:20)

Fresh, after watching you on cam I gotta say you should be flooded with offers. If I was 20 yrs younger,,,,,

yooper3808

Mar 30, 10 at 10:56am
Hey There,
New, free, member to WW. I have seen you in the chat rooms a few times. Very attractive and have an incredible body. Currently living in Sault Sainte Marie, MI. I will work on getting a pic sent. See ya Thursday!

Quote (FreshandVibrant * Mar 26, 2010 3:01)

Hey Everyone, :-[
We are a young couple currently looking for a man/woman or couple who can join in with me and my husband.
I have had a couple of three ways with my hubby before but never involving a woman. Maybe you could be my first.;-)
My hubby likes to watch me get fucked.
We are willing to commute but ask that you will show your face before we are willing to meet.
We both love all aspects of sex and pretty much will do everything.:-P
Hope your willing....

Deleted Member

Mar 31, 10 at 10:21pm
OMG I went to check out your photos on your profile and you are absolutely stunning. It was then decided to send you a picture of myself and come visit and buy you a ferrarri or something.

OK...Next I rushed off to make sure I could fund a return trip from australia to Canada for a holiday *Check

Then I Checked my passport was in order. *Check

And finally I checked that my girl had no complaints about me rushing off to party with a gorgeous angel and her hubby in Canada. *Che......Well...Ok lets not go there....

Then I had another look at your pix to suddenly notice your husband has the GIANTIST HUGE ANACONDA cock that was sooo big you were playing the flute on it.......

....and I unppacked my bag, ate the airticket and it took two days to coax my tiny dick outta my shorts with a hustler mag.

*Sigh.
Danny
Edited by Deleted Member Mar 31, 10 at 10:22pm

Deleted Member

Apr 3, 10 at 08:18am
Cam time tonight !!! or like we always refer to it. Cum time !!! :-P
Why don't you cum and say Hi ;-)
D&;D
xoxox

Dakota

Apr 3, 10 at 01:22pm
Danny, you are too funny;-)