How did i get here?

How did i get here?

kzoo2

Sep 4, 07 at 07:35am
I'm sitting here wondering, "How did I get here?" How did a married straight guy end up being bisexual? Looking back, it all began innocently enough with sharing fantasies with my wife during lovemaking. We both found the thought of another male to be quite erotic and we began to elaborate on the details. It eventually progressed to her using her dildo on me one night. She inserted the butt end into her pussy and used the life like business end on me. During that encounter she humped me until she reached a tremendous orgasm as I kept saying, "Please don't fuck me! Please don't make me queer!" My cock was rock hard during this and she reached around and jacked me off as she humped the big dildo into my ass. We were both extremely aroused by that event and the MMF fantasy became our favorite. But I know now that she had more in mind for me.

One Saturday night our long time friend Greg was at our house and we were all sharing a bottle of wine while relaxing by the fireplace. We were talking about the new hot tub we had just installed when Leslie said, "Why don't we all get into the tub instead of just talking about it."

Greg replied, "I don't have a swimsuit or anything to wear. Do you have an extra suit or shorts?"

I was as shocked as Greg when Leslie said, "Don't be silly! We never wear suits in the hot tub."

Greg looked at me to see my reaction. I chuckled nervously, shrugged my shoulders and said, "Well, we are all friends. So I guess it'll be ok; what's a little nudity among friends?" I tried to act more nonchalant than I felt as I watched his reaction.

Greg was obviously pleased as a big grin spread across his face and he replied, "Well, it's ok by me if you two don't mind."

"Great," said Leslie, "but first let's all go get a shower. You two look like you've been playing in the dirt all day and we don't want to get our new tub dirty."

Again, Greg looked at me for direction as Leslie got up and went towards our master bath. I said to Greg, "Well, it looks like she isn't concerned; and we will be naked in the tub anyway; so I guess we better go get a shower."

When we got to the bathroom, Leslie was already in the oversize walk-in shower and we could both clearly see her nude body as she washed herself. We stood and watched her breasts as she swayed back and forth under the blast of water from the shower. Her nipples were drawn and erect in her arousal. The water made a nice little rivulet as it traced down her firm stomach to the hairy triangle between her legs. I was already hard at just the thought of what we were doing. However, seeing my wife naked in front of my best friend only served to intensify my erection.

As Greg and I began to undress my attention shifted to his nude body. I had seen him in shorts before, but I was seeing him for the first time under these circumstances and was finding myself becoming aroused by what I saw. As his clothes came off I was looking at his strong and fit body in a new way.

Greg has thick black hair, but unlike many dark haired men his skin has a lustrous creamy hue. The dark hair on his chest and legs contrasted nicely with his skin and it was obvious that his Cherokee and Irish heritage had worked to produce a very striking man. Up to this point I think I was doing ok. Nothing wrong with admitting he looks fit after all. But when he pulled down his underwear things began to change. His cock sprang out hard and thick surrounded by a bush of curly black hair. He was just what Leslie and I had fantasized about! His dick was of average length, about like my own six inches, but it was fat and thick with a large swollen head. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. The head had a large slit and hole that seemed to be staring back at me.

As I removed my underwear, my own tool seemed to grow even larger and harder under Greg's gaze. It seemed like I had never had such an erection in my life and my cock head felt like it was about to burst!

As we stood staring at each other our eyes met and something unsaid passed between us. Looking back, I think we both knew in that moment that this was more than casual curiosity.

Leslie broke the trance when she said, "Well, are you two going to get in or just stand there and stare at each other all night?"

We both jumped, somewhat shaken by what had just passed between us, and quickly got into the shower with Leslie.

Leslie asked Greg if he would wash her back. He again looked to me for an ok and when I nodded, he started to soap her naked body. As he was washing her backside, Leslie began to soap my chest and downward to my cock. Her washing continued downward to include my balls as she fondled the heavy sack. I started using my body as a big sponge to rub up and down her breasts and stomach. But, after a couple of minutes of this Leslie turned to face Greg and she began to soap his chest. Her hand soon followed the path downward until she was washing and massaging the big man-meat that was sticking straight up as if reaching out to her!

As Leslie worked Greg's cock, he began to explore her soapy breasts and then her pussy. Meanwhile, my own cock was pointing up toward my belly and I started to hump and slide it up and down in her soap slickened butt crack. The feeling was sensational as her plump and firm ass cheeks grabbed and caressed my sensitive member. Then, as I reached around to rub her breasts, she took my hand and guided it to Greg's manhood!

I can't accurately describe that moment. Here I was in the shower with my wife sandwiched between my best friend and me. My dick was mashed into the crack of her most beautiful ass and my hand was holding the rock hard cock of the man now finger fucking my wife. I think this was the turning point. This was the moment in time when I was ready to admit that I was queer. As we were all standing there in the heat of passion I admitted to myself that I wanted to suck the big dick that I held in my hand.

Luckily for me Greg was experiencing the same moment of awakening. As I continued to stroke and massage his dick and balls, he reached his free hand around Leslie's back to grasp my cock. For the first time in my life another man was rubbing and fondling me. I did nothing to stop him as his strong hands explored my private man-hood. Instead, I began to rub and caress him with an even greater intensity and urgency.

It was Leslie who said, "Let's forget the hot tub and move this to the bed."

She looked beautiful as she stood naked in front of us and toweled herself. So confident and poised it seemed to me. Greg and I, on the other hand, appeared anything but poised. Shaken, confused and aroused maybe, but not poised.

When Leslie was satisfied that she was dry, she reached over and started drying Greg's body. As I began to dry myself, I watched mesmerized as she went to her knees and began to rub and then lick Greg's cock. I could only stare as she tongued the big purple head and open slit. She turned to pull me closer, guiding my hard dick into the same hand that held Greg's. As she started rubbing and massaging us together we leaned into one another and enjoyed the mutual masturbation and attention Leslie was giving us.

After a brief moment of this, Leslie got up and we followed her like two puppies to our bed. She lay back, opening her legs to expose her most private secret. Her pussy was pink and moist with her hair still damp and clinging to her flesh. Greg knelt between her legs and started to lick and suck my wife as I watched. He was on his knees with his face buried in her cunt and my view was of his muscled round ass and swinging sack of balls. I could not resist such a sight and I reached out and cupped his balls in my hand. I couldn't get over the feel and weight of it. It was so different than holding my own. As I continued to fondle my friend, he spread his legs so I could have better access to stroke his hard shaft. He licked and fingered my wife as I brought him pleasure with my hands.

After a while my eyes were drawn to Greg's puckered asshole. The longer I looked, the stronger the urge to bend down and kiss it. Finally, I gave in and lowered my mouth to his hairy crack and the little rosebud that was hidden there. As I tongued and licked him his reaction was immediate. He opened even wider for me and pressed back onto my mouth in appreciation!

Leslie had been watching me as I licked Greg's ass. Suddenly she squeezed her thighs against his face. Holding him tightly to her pussy, she started to hump into him and began to have her orgasm.

As Leslie started to relax and recover from the intensity of her pleasure, she eased herself from under Greg. This left him on his knees with his face buried in the mattress and my tongue on his ass hole.

Finally, I forced myself away to lean over and kiss my wife. When I did this, Greg repositioned himself so that he could have access to my dick. He reached out and started to squeeze and stroke me. My kiss with Leslie was broken as I straightened up to kneel in front of Greg. He was lying on the bed as I knelt in front of him, my erection a few inches from his face. We looked at each other. I placed my hand on the back of his head and lowered my cock to his face. His eyes were locked with mine as he parted his lips and took me into his mouth for the first time. He closed his eyes and started to suck.

After just a short time I lay down next to him. I reached out and guided Greg's own fat cock into my mouth. I was now having full-on queer sex with my best friend while my wife lay next to us and watched! The erotic excitement of the moment was too intense. Neither of us would be able to hold on for long.

It seemed only a short time had passed when I felt Greg's cock head getting bigger. There would be no way to prolong the pleasure and I knew that he was about to shoot his load into my mouth. I intensified my suction on his dick and felt myself also pass beyond the point of no return. We came almost simultaneously! He shot burst after burst into my mouth as I was doing the same into his. I swallowed the ropey blasts as best I could and just let the rest run out to make a mess in my beard. I was intent on sucking him to the very end of his pleasure.

When it was over I was in a mild state of shock. What had we done? We had let our passion grow beyond control, and like an arrow released from the bow it could never be undone. I turned to look at my wife, expecting to see disapproval in her eyes. But instead of disgust I found her fingering herself toward her own orgasm! Thankfully, I realized that the fantasies we had shared about this very thing were as real for her as for me. She had obviously been aroused by what she had just witnessed taking place between the two men she loved most in this world.

I quickly repositioned myself and brought my cum covered face to her open pussy. I hungrily took over the job of satisfying her need. She later told me that the sight of Greg's cum on my beard, along with my tongue on her clit, brought her to one of her most intense orgasms ever.

Finally we were all spent. After a brief rest we all went back into the shower to clean up the remains of our passion. As we washed each other, it was soon obvious that Greg was a man who recovered his erection quickly. As he was being soaped and washed, first by Leslie and then by me, the big tool that had just shot its load into my mouth was ready for more.

Now it was Leslie who needed Greg's dick. She just simply said, "I need you to fuck me; I need it now." With that it was back to the bed we went. Greg's erect cock was again standing up straight and strong. I watched as it sort of waved back and forth as he followed Leslie to the bed. And strangely, I found myself wanting it to be inside my wife's body.

It only took a moment for both Leslie and I to get our wish! Greg mounted my wife doggy style and began to satisfy her with the fat cock of her dreams. As he pumped into her, he began to fuck her harder and harder. Finally he was slamming into her with his full strength. Leslie buried her face in the mattress and held the knotted sheet in her hands. Lost in her own pleasure, she could do nothing but take it and moan; "Fuck me, fuck me... your so big and hard... Fuck me..." And fuck her he did!

The scene in front of me was so intense that I found my own cock responding. Now I was standing by my own bed stroking my dick watching another man pleasure his cock in my wife. He was giving her the fucking I knew I never could. I wasn't jealous or humiliated, I was just happy for her. And strangely, I was happy for him as well. Greg was no longer just my best friend; he was now part of the intimate emotional thread that had joined Leslie and I together.

As all good things come to an end, so too must Leslie's big fuck. She was obviously satisfied and used up by the time he emptied himself into her. When he pulled out of her body, Leslie just stayed there with her head on the bed and her ass in the air. I watched as Greg's cum started running out of her gaped open hole. I was surprised when she said, "Please fuck me Kelly, tonight I want to be fucked by two men."

My tool was ready as I took the place that Greg had just vacated. When I slipped into her it felt so different than the hundreds of times before. Her pussy was hot and slick with Greg's cum. His fat member had opened her up and my own dick felt strangely small in this well known place. But I cared nothing about that as I began my own journey to fulfillment. I must be honest and admit that I didn't give her what Greg had, but it didn't matter as we both enjoyed each other and the moment. But soon the erotic experience was too much and I also emptied my second load of cum into my wife.

Now we were all truly spent and exhausted. We didn't even attempt to get to the shower this time, but all just lay entwined in a heap on the bed. I was in a position to watch as my best friend's cum mingled with my own and began to escape from Leslie's red and swollen pussy. We were all satisfied. Yes, satisfied as we had never been in our lives.

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 11:08am
very hot story

kezza9

Sep 5, 07 at 02:36am
gr8 story

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 04:10pm
Great story,it brought back so many memories of my own first encounter!!
I only have one complaint tho.....you are not queer at all,it is obviouse that you are bisexual and not gay.
welcome to the best of both worlds!!!

Deleted Member

Sep 8, 07 at 11:10am
Very erotic. The story has us both aroused

Deleted Member

Sep 9, 07 at 04:30am
Oh my gawd. What a story. I could and would love to be part of that.Let me know if you need any help, although I've already cum from reading this story and I didn't even touch myself.

Deleted Member

Sep 9, 07 at 05:50am
Excellent!

Deleted Member

Sep 9, 07 at 09:34am
Nothing wrong with exploration darlin and you write one helluva hot story!!! I love it when folks expand their sexuality and having open minds!

xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 12:48pm
Hey purple. I'm not ordering any rib roasts, that's for sure. LOL

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 07:57pm
horsecock,,,,LMAO! I didn't know ya looked this cute!:mrgreen: