sort of!

sort of!

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 07:35am
Well, I've got profile set up loaded some photos, even managed to send some messages....BUT

How the heck can I change my primary pic ( me in a robe)? - I've deleted it from my photos, put another one in its place (me in knickers), but still get the old one.

Any ideas anyone?

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 10:56am
did you sign out and then sign back in between changing pics? Try that and see if it works.

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 11:43am
Yep, tried that one - makes no difference - It look slike the primary pic isn't actually part of the profile - must be hidden somewhere else - There's another post somewhere about using the sitemap - I'll try that

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 01:49pm
Got - it - from Knowledge base!!!

go to your Home tab
click on the photo link on right hand side
seelct which photo you want to be your main photo (also known as thumbnail
then where the pic gets enlarged - there's a link "make thumbnail# in top left of the pic ture box
click that - hey presto!
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 6, 07 at 12:18pm

Deleted Member

Sep 10, 07 at 09:04pm
Thanks for the advice, Wiggly!

I also ended up with the wrong picture as my "primary pic" and no amount of random clicking would fix the problem. Fortunately, I found your post and tried your solution. Thanks again.

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 01:10am
to VSears

glad to be of service - love your pics - very sexy

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 04:39am
Thanks, Wiggly. I'm not quite sure what to think about your photo. On the one hand, I love to see normal (ie: not muscle-bound) men in skimpy sexy attire. On the other hand, I'd like to see them in male lingerie, as opposed to erotic undies which weren't cut for their physiques.

Sorry if that sounds critical, and it's only one woman's opinion.

Deleted Member

Sep 11, 07 at 11:38am
No problem at all - that pic was a carry over from the old clubhouse - a certain lady took a fancy to it.

thank you for your kind words - definitely not musclebound - but also carrying a few pounds more than necessary:D

Take another look!

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 02:07am
VSears, Muscles are overrated anyway. LOL :lol:

sassie1

Sep 15, 07 at 06:29pm
hi wiggly..i love the robe and knickers pics..:wink: