Chapter 15 You’re Not Really a Bitch...

Chapter 15 You’re Not Really a Bitch...

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 07:10am
Chapter 15
You’re Not Really a Bitch Until You’ve had a Second Cock

“You got any munchies in this house? I need some fuel ” Vixen got up and stumbled toward the kitchen and Sundancer followed her. After a few minutes Vixen came back into the living room carrying some towels. She laid them on the back of the sofa and motioned us both over to her.

“Turn around – lemme see those azzes”. She slapped his ass, then grabbed it and asked, “Tonight – who’ owns your azz?”
“You do mistress” he said with a smile. Then she slapped my ass and said, “and you KNOW who’s azz this is every OTHER night of the year, don’t you, bitch?”

“Yes, mistress” I replied. She walked around in front of me so I could see her when she said with a soft laugh, “Oh, your azz is sooooooooooooo mine, now And because it is mine, I can give it to whomever I want. But I won’t give it to just anyone – noooooooooooo it’s too precious for that” and she reached around behind me and caressed it gently. Then Sundancer returned with a video camera and tripod, and started setting it up in front of the sofa.
“And the same applies to you, Tiny regarding Sundancer.” Sundancer was smiling as Vixen continued.
“Now… Sundancer isn’t just anyone” she said to me and then turned to Tiny and said, “and neither am I. I love that girl. She’s done more for me than you could understand.” Sundancer finished setting up the camera and came up behind Vixen, wrapping her arms around her and added, “The same goes for this girlie to me. But we also want you two to understand not only that we love you for giving us this night, but how special you are to us.”

“Tonight, we want to watch this other woman – our best friend – fuck your azz, while we’re fucking her man - for her. Fuck just saying it makes me gush ” Vixen said as she buckled and looked at Sundancer. “Did all that make sense to you two?” she asked looking back at us. Neither of us quite knew how to respond, and before we could she added, “That’s ok… she and I understand each other. Both of you are very dear to us” and she handed Sundancer a towel with a grin and took the other one herself.
They each walked to a different end of the sofa, and laid the towel over the arm. Then, with an almost devouring grin, they looked at us and patted the towel with their hand. I think they were both dripping down their legs. Tiny went to Vixen and I walked over to Sundancer. As I started to bend, she grabbed my arm and said, “Wait” and she looked over at Vixen saying, “I think they need to blow us just a little bit first – don’t
you?” I saw Vixen bite her lower lip and say, “Yeahhhhhhhhh… more practice for them.”
I turned around and faced Sundancer. As she started puting one hand on top of my head and the other one on my shoulder, she pushed down hard saying, “Suck it you slut ... Suck my dick ” I think the way she said that made Vixen almost lose it – I heard her whimper a little. But, my attention to her sounds quickly faded when I hit my knees - by Sundancer yanking my head onto her cock with a grunt. She held my head with both hands, while fiercely saying, “Look at me “ and thrusting her hips quickly into me.
“Look at her FACE, BITCH ” I heard Vixen yell out at me. “Suck it you little whore – ALL OF IT ” She grunted and then I heard Tiny cough, so I knew that one was aimed at him.
“FUCK I gotta have your bitch-ass ” Sundancer ordered and pulled my head off of her cock. I stood up and she grabbed my head and kissed me hard for a few seconds. It was a just lustful kiss – not an emotional one
and it was over quickly. She smiled and then whispered, “Now, bend that sweet ass over…” and there was a breathy pause – I think she had already started another orgasm before she kissed me and had lost her
breath. “So I can FUCK IT ” she finished and stepped back, grabbing the lube.
Meanwhile, I heard Vixen going, “OH OH OH OH ” and she was sort of bouncing up and down on the floor in an orgasm while Tiny coughed some
more. “Take it ALL, bitch ” I heard Sundancer yell out over me just before her fingers slid through my crack with the lube.
“OH MY GOD OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOd ” Sundancer yelled out – and then she burst out laughing

She jabbed me on my lower back where the fake tattoo was and read outloud “Mistress V’s Slutty Bitch. I LOVE IT ”

“Didn’t I tell you he had a sweet ass?” Vixen coyly said. Then she said to Tiny, “Get up and bend over – mistress needs some AZZ ” and I heard her slap it.
Sundancer was still lubing and probing my ass with a little vibrator when she said to me, “And I’m gonna find out just how sweet it is – right now”. She pulled the vibrator out and I waited…
Then I felt her cock pushing… and before I could grunt, she slid the head of it into my ass. “Ooooooooooooo that felt good Didn’t it baby? What? I can’t hear you, BITCH ”
“YES ” I said loudly.
“Mucccccccch better… Now, I want you looking straight ahead at your mistress while I…” and she pushed a little deeper before saying, “give you some more of my sweet cock” and she pushed again. I was looking up at Vixen and saw her eyes grow big every time Sundancer gave me a push. Then she would push deeper into Tiny, too. She pulled up his head saying, “Look UP at your mistress while I FUCK your azz ”
Sundancer grabbed my hips, and slowly pulled herself deeper into my ass – moaning the whole time with me. By the look in Vixen’s face she had to be having an orgasm.
Sundancer gave me a quick push and I grunted. “That’s it” I heard and then Vixen shoved making tiny grunt. “Yeah” she said.
Sundancer pulled back – almost, but not quite out – and then slowly, with a long grunt, pushed her cock all the way back into my ass. Vixen’s eyes got real big and she moaned and then did the same to him.
They fucked us like that… taking turns with strokes. It got faster… and faster, and they were telling us things like “you like having a woman fuck your ass, don’t you, baby? We’ve been getting fucked for a long time, so we know how to give a good fucking, don’t we??... yeah… and we’re gonna fuck your man-pussies as much as we fucking want And you’re gonna fucking LOVE it – EVERY… FUCKING…. TIME ” – and with that they both pushed their cocks so deep into our asses that we cried out, and they shook and trembled through another orgasm – before falling forward on top of us…
Vixen was the first to recover. She blew me a kiss and then had a big smile on her face. I felt Sundancer squirm and wiggle her cock around in me, and then lift her head up off my back.
Vixen says to her, “Holy fuck this is fun ”
“No shit ” says Sundancer and gives me a thrust. “You know… there’s something about them now having had another dick in them that makes them more ‘bitches’ – don’t you think?”
“Oh, I think it was required” Vixen says. Then she giggles and says, “we’ve only started making sluts out of them ” and she gives Tiny’s ass a push.
“I want a cigarette” Sundancer says. “But, I don’t wanna pull out of this sweet ass yet” and she wiggles down on me.
Vixen wiggles on Tiny with a grunt and says, “Me either – and we can’t make them get them either. Now, this is a bitch ”
“What should we do?” Sundancer asks as she pulls back a little, and then gives me a thrust. Vixen does the same to Tiny. They start pulling back a little further, and giving us long thrusts with moans. It seemed like each thrust and moan got each other more excited.
They kept getting faster – and moaning louder. Sundancer was fucking me like a piston in a engine, and it was driving Vixen wild as she watched This time she was looking at Sundancer – not me. And she was fucking Tiny like there was no tomorrow.
“Get it ” Vixen said through gritted teeth and a lustful face. “Cum all over my bitch – like I’m about to do to yours ” and she moaned loudly and pushed deep and held there – speechless – as the orgasm overtook her
Suddenly Sundancer pulled my hips hard and drilled and held into my ass while crying out – long and loudly I felt her shake and tremble… then they both fell over us again – panting for breath…
Vixen was the first to speak, but she didn’t lift her head up. “When you asked ‘what should we do?’, I didn’t realize fucking them again was one of the choices. But, it worked for me Damn this is fun ”
“Well, it wasn’t what I was thinking either, but… I mean… just laying here in his ass – I couldn’t help but fuck him again I’m sorry ” Sundancer replied.
“Pfffffttttttttt You are NOT ” Vixen still hadn’t lifted her head up.
Sundancer started laughing and said, “Shut up You’re feeling just as slutty as I am ”
Vixen finally lifts her head up and says, “That’s our bitches fault If they weren’t so fucking hot we wouldn’t be feeling so… slutty ”
“Yeah it is” says Sundancer as she lifts off of my back, and then slowly pulls out of my ass. Then she slaps it saying, “Go snuggle your mistress and send my bitch over here” and she sits on the end of the couch. Vixen does the same, and I pull her into my arms when I sit down next to Tiny. It’s a tight fit for 4 people, but I’ve been touching Tiny all evening so it’s no big deal now. The only sounds for the next few minutes are those of breathing….

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 10:33am
that was one hot story. We have never done that with another couple it is really exciting reading about it so it must have been awesome being there live. Keep em coming Ms V and Jason :D
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 4, 07 at 10:34am

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 10:20pm
Couples such as us having erotic fun is a cool thang baby!!! No hangups, just loads of cum and fun!!!

xoxo Mz V