Chapter 14-Blow Me

Chapter 14-Blow Me

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 06:58am
“You ok with all this?” Tiny asked me when we got to the kitchen. Bless him. He really was a gentle giant.
“Yeah, I’m fine” I said. “I get so turned on turning Vixen on and seeing her cum.”
“That’s exactly how I am about Sundancer. They’ve been wanting a night like this for a long time.” Then he put his hand on my shoulder and said, “I’m glad you’re here. You don’t know how great it is to know that you’re as comfortable as I am doing this. It’s fun for them, and fun for us. Thanks” and he kind of hugged me. I let out a soft laugh and smiled at
him, saying “Likewise… I think we’re all going to be friends for a long time” and we headed back to the living room with their drinks. Vixen came over to me and Sundancer went over to Tiny.
While wrapping her arms around my neck and looking into my eyes she asked “You ok, baby?” I imagined Sundancer was asking the same of Tiny. I smiled at her and said, “Couldn’t be better” – which made her sort of bite her lower lip – the way she did when I told her that I would give myself to her. It was one of the things I noticed she did when she was really happy and really excited. Then she looked over at Sundancer and they nodded at each other with a grin.
“Why don’t you boys sit and smoke a joint – we’ll be right back” Sundancer said and the two of them almost skipped to the bedroom. They were as giddy as two school girls. It was so much fun to see them having so much fun.
Tiny and I had a cigarette after smoking the joint. We heard lots of laughter from the bedroom before Sundancer called out, “OK – close your eyes…. Are they closed?”
“Yes” we both said and listened to them walking back into the room.
Vixen said “Ok, boys… take a look at how fucking HOT your Mistresses are ”… we opened our eyes.
They were standing with their hands behind their heads with fingers interlaced… and rocking their hips from side to side. The clothes were
the same, but… there were tents under the skirts. Both of them had lustful grins on the faces. No doubt about it – they were hot – and horny.
“Now… come give Mistress a blowjob” Sundancer said while looking right into my eyes. I glanced over at Vixen and she grinned and winked at me. I liked the way she kept doing that. Not only did it show that she was having a ball, but it also signaled to me that she’s ok with everything that’s going on.
Tiny and I got up and started to go down on our knees in front of them. They both put their hands on their hips with a “excuse me?” kind of look. Vixen said it out loud to Tiny, and Sundancer looked over at her saying, “Yep… it’s going to take at least 20 cocks before they get it right - since they can’t even do their second blowjob correctly.”
When I stood up, Sundancer took my face in her hands and with a pouty look said, “Us girls deserve good blowjobs, too ya know” – which made Vixen burst out laughing and she almost choked on her Gatorade. Sundancer giggled some more and said to her, “Well, we DO…”
As Tiny went to get behind Vixen, she turned around and caressed his cheek, saying with a grin “But rest assured… we WILL make good sluts out of our sweet bitches – no matter how many cocks you have to suck.”
Sundancer giggled one last time as I got behind her and then shoved myself against her ass. “Mmmmmmmmm that’s better, pet” she said and pushed her ass back against me, and we did that for a few minutes. Then Vixen took Tiny’s hands and placed them in front on her shirt… on the bulge in her skirt. Sundancer followed suit and they both kept grinding their asses back against us going, “mmmmmm mmmmmmm”. Vixen and Sundancer were watching each other and getting more and more turned on. Vixen turned her head back and pulled Tiny’s head down to her and whispered something to him. I saw him start unzipping her skirt. Sundancer did the same to me, whispering in a breathy voice, “Unzip my skirt, pet… and take it off me” and reached her hand into my hair the way Vixen was rubbing Tiny’s head. They were really getting into it.

When the school girl skirts dropped to the floor, there they were. Vixen was wearing a purple strap on and Sundancer had on a flesh colored one. They looked at each other while still grinding their asses against us and then reached back feeling our cocks. Both of us were hard.
“I think they like this, Vixen.”
“They better… cuz you never know what night we might decide to double Dom them.”
“Ooooooooo Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhh ” Sundancer said. I think she almost had an orgasm at the thought.
“But right now… I think it’s time they sucked our cocks, don’t you?” Vixen said that with a bit of urgency - she was close to orgasm, too.
“Fuck yes ” Sundancer responded in that breathy tone. “Oh, gawd get in front of me already ” she said giving my cock a squeeze. We both walked around in front of the Mistresses, and went down on our knees while keeping eye contact with them. I started to lick Sundancer’s cock and she shuddered. I heard Vixen gasp. We licked their cocks… and then sucked them in as they moaned louder…
The girls looked at each other. They were both already near orgasm before we started sucking them and I think they were checking to see if the other was in the same place.
“Uhhhhh huhhhhhhh ” I heard Vixen mumble to Sundancer, who then looked back down at me, grabbed my head and shoved her cock into my mouth with a “Ohhhhhhhhh Godddddddd ” and I heard Vixen gasp again. Sundancer had an almost desperate look on her face. We were no longer giving blowjobs – they were taking them they were so hot
“Suck that cock, bitch ” Vixen said to Tiny.
“Yeah… suck Mistress’s cock baby – and LIKE it Sundancer growled at me. “We’re gonna make such a slut out of you… Oooooo ... OOoooooo ” she said while starting to really tremble and fuck my mouth faster.
“Do it Fuck that bitch’s mouth ” Vixen said just before her breath started stuttering.

“Oohhhhhh yeah Take it Take it all, bitch I’m gonna cum and squirt it all over you Ready? Are you ready, bitch? ” Sundancer growled through her moans.
“Uhhh huhhhhh Uhhhhhh huhhhhhhh Oh god Oh god “I’m cumming ” Vixen yelled out and from the corner of my eye I saw her thrust and hold Tiny’s head while she shook through her orgasm.
“ANSWER ME ” Sundancer loudly exclaimed almost angrily while looking down at me.

“Mmmmm hmmmmm Mmmm hmmmmm ” I moaned as she her thrusts into my mouth got faster.
“Ahhhhhhh – ahhhhhhhhh – ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sundancer cried out as she held my head down on her cock out and just shook – hard.
Then both girls slumped down on the floor and leaned over toward each other.
I looked over at Tiny and said, “I think they liked it”.
Sundancer snickered.
“You could be right” Tiny responded.
Vixen giggled and said “We got us a couple of rocket scientists, huh Sundancer?”
Sundancer responded, “Men… they’re such a bitch sometimes…”
And they both got the giggles…

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 10:12am
great story MS V Jason is such a lucky guy to have you. I love it when my wife pulls on the strapon a beautiful woman with a strap is is so hot:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 6, 07 at 10:18pm
Thanks redfox! I'm so glad to have found a man who loves me being ME!!!

xoxo Mz V