Hillary, whats the problem?

Hillary, whats the problem?

zepyer_1999

Sep 29, 07 at 08:44am
Nope not a fan of Hillary at all. But I wonder why the fear and hate?
When her husband was Prez andup for reelection a guy came up to me and said "we got to get him out or form into militas and get ready for the revoloution.
Well after 8 years of him were still here.
So, why the fear of Hillary? Will still have Congress, still have the courts, still have elections. Any president can only do so much. President doesn't even control the budget.
So, why the fear?
And yes Horsecock, fuck Hillary.

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 08:57am
I would fuck her!!! she does cleanup pretty good!!!!!
now don't be gettin all woundup I said fuck.... not vote for!!!!!

:-)

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 08:57am
I'm sorry but Hillary went right along with Bill lying on the stand during the impeachment hearings, I can't believe that she would be a good role model for our young impressionable children. I feel that a woman who stands by and supports her husband's decision to cheat on her says a lot about her integrity and self confidence. But what do I know? I'm just a 29 y/o ignorant nobody who stands by my husband in our bedroom and not only watches him cheat on her but joins in :P HAHA sorry I'll behave

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 09:00am
Bad girl KS bad girl goto my room!!!

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 09:01am
OK :mrgreen:

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 09:02am
Does Hillary know what sex is because Bill didn’t when he said I did not have sex with that woman

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 09:04am
unfortunately there gonna be a bunch of very young and impressionable girls just outta high school gonna vote fer her and women that just feel it's time to see a lady pres....no matter who...it's just time in their book!!!!!
shit I got two in my house leanin towards the bitch!!!

zepyer_1999

Sep 29, 07 at 09:05am
Didn't know she testified.
Figure the women thing is between them two. I know other couples that have had a cheater (both of them) and they stayed married.

zepyer_1999

Sep 29, 07 at 09:08am
Finnbear, so what? Did you read the opening thread? What would be so bad about her as President?

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 09:14am
No she didn't testify but she was quoted somewhere but I don't remember where. HAHAHA Its early here my brain isn't functioning yet!