Getting into chat

Getting into chat

Averageperv

Sep 29, 07 at 07:03am
Everytime I try to get into chat lately it wont let me then tells me to change my profile to default settings. I have done that and it still does not work. PLEASE HELP!!

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 10:21am
On your home tab, scroll to the bottom of the left hand column and click to activate your profile.
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 29, 07 at 10:21am

ruki1

Sep 30, 07 at 05:25am
nope, that doesnt work for me. its active, then i click it to put on hold, then click it back to active and it still has the same message as above

Deleted Member

Sep 30, 07 at 05:36am
I get:Due to age restrictions in chat, you must complete your profile to enter evertime I try to go to chat. I've already updated my profile and I clicked save...I don't see a button that says activate ur profile?????

ruki1

Sep 30, 07 at 05:37am
ah, worked it out.
go to MY PROFILE, and scroll down the RIGHT hand side of the screen and you will see "set default" there. i clicked it and now i can get into chat

Deleted Member

Sep 30, 07 at 06:04am
didn't work for me

Deleted Member

Sep 30, 07 at 06:42am
This new system sucks(just like I do). If i can't get into chat soon or if i don't get the correct help I'm deleteing my profile:-(

Averageperv

Sep 30, 07 at 09:10am
Thank you ruki7 your suggestion worked for me. P.S. You are fucking HOT!! :D:D:D:D

Deleted Member

Sep 30, 07 at 10:29am
liteninblt69, as long as your profile continues to state you are 2007 years of age you will be unable to access camchat. The age restriction warning means putting your actual age in your profile.

johnnyporsche

Oct 1, 07 at 01:00pm
So why cant I get into chat?????:evil: