Woman evicted for noisy lovemaking

Woman evicted for noisy lovemaking

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 06:03am
Now I know why they sell gag’s in sex shops
What do you think ?

A German woman has been evicted from her home because of her noisy lovemaking.
Mother of two Alenka Schmidt, 34, was accused by her landlady of breaching the peace.
In her eviction letter the landlady wrote: "Neighbours, not just where you live but in adjacent houses, complained of regularly, clearly sexually motivated, loud disturbances of the peace."
Ms Schmidt moved into her apartment near Nuremberg in June.
She admits: "OK, there could have been times when I was a little loud. But not so loud that everyone in the house could hear. My boyfriend and I had totally normal sex."
Rosa Muenster, a neighbour, saw differently, saying: "She was at it loads of times in the week and an undisturbed night's sleep was unthinkable."
Under German law, being a noisy tenant is a serious offence.
But Ms Schmidt feels she has been bullied: "The old fogies simply don't approve of the way I live. They condemned me as soon as I put down my shutters at night."
She has moved out in accordance with the letter but has promised to fight the eviction in court.

zepyer_1999

Sep 29, 07 at 07:32am
Hmmm, wonder if she would like to use my spare bedroom?
One town I lived in the cops were called to a local hotel for a woman being attacked. Turned out she was just being "vocally amorous".
Lived in a dorm that had a vent system that ran from room to room and seemed to act as a P.A. system cause almost any noise in one room would go to ten others. You sort of had to watch what you said and how loud you played your music.
Couple at the end of the hall were often loud but, one night in particular they were really going at it long and hard. On their third of fourth go around she was screaming her lungs out and half the dorm walked down to their door and listened. When she finally gave her last big cry out everyone broke into cheers and applause with some guys banging on the door. Last we heard of them.

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 07:49am
The only noise I can get out of the boss in the bedroom is, I’ve got a bad head and snoring

mnoldbstrd

Sep 29, 07 at 08:05am
I live in an apartment and the couple above me would start fighting as soon as he got home, but would makeup at bed time and I do mean makeup. Thought about giving them some WD40 for their bedsprings, pads for the bedposts and a gag ball for her.

zepyer_1999

Sep 29, 07 at 08:26am
Got to admit one of the low lonely points in my life was waking up shortly after midnight on new years eve and hearing one of my neighbors getting a good screwing, or faking it loudly...

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 08:41am
:oops:*meekly raises her hand to confess*

When I first moved out of my parents house when I was 18 into my own apt, I got a lil wild. Most repressed Catholic school girls do to be honest HAHA Anyways I got a letter from the landlord asking me to come for a visit @ the Mgr office. Boy talk about feeling like I was being sent to the Principal's Office! Anyways I was informed that my nickname in the building was Screamer and I needed to "learn to cool down the amorous racket in the throes of passion." HAHAHA I moved out 3 wks later after cancelling my lease agreement and moved into a dormroom. HA like that was any better!:oops:

zepyer_1999

Sep 29, 07 at 08:55am
Hmmmm wonder if you were that girl in my dorm?

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 09:00am
LOL ty for that compliment Zep but I just graduated college 4 yrs ago but I'll gladly go back and be IN your dorm with ya :twisted:

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 09:08am
KSswtone
LOL ty for that compliment Zep but I just graduated college 4 yrs ago but I'll gladly go back and be IN your dorm with ya

-------------------------------------------

Thats rude, one would think this was a dating site:lol:

zepyer_1999

Sep 29, 07 at 09:10am
MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BUSINESS BOB!
KS, should I bring my pickup to help you move?