Chapter 13 -School was Never like This

Chapter 13 -School was Never like This

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 06:56am
I turned in the direction he was staring, and I also went speechless. Our Mistresses were wearing school girl outfits Strutting into the also living room, arm in arm, they separated and twirled around for us to get a good look at them. Then they motioned us over to them, and they slowly walked around us – with a casual, but sexy touch…
This time Vixen was the one in white. Over a black, lacy bra she wore a white sheer halter top that tucked into a white/pink plaid skirt, white thigh-highs, with black cfm sandals. A white ribbon held her golden hair in a pony tail.
Sundancer wore exactly the same thing, but in opposite colors. She had on a white, lacy bra under a black see-through top that tucked into a black/red plaid skirt, black seemed thigh highs, with white cfm sandals. Two black ribbons held her hair in pig tails. They were every school boy’s fantasy – except that school girls NEVER looked quite like that at school
Sundancer said to me, “YOU… have too many clothes on, my bitch-to-be. Vixen, would you have my pet do the honors?”
Vixen grinned and went over to Tiny, who was still naked and with a raging hard on. He was as turned on as I was seeing both Mistresses all sexied up. She led him by his cock over to me and said, “take care of that for her… no - wait” and she thoughtfully paused. “In fact, why don’t you do him the way he did you. Let’s see if you paid attention in Blowjobs 101. You weren’t supposed to just stand there enjoying it you know. You better have learned something” and she stood there with her arms folded and a stern look on her face. Sundancer was just a few feet in front of me, when she stepped forward and took my chin in her hand.
Sundancer said to me “And I want you looking at me the whole time. I want to see the look on your face”. Then she stepped back, and started running her hands over her body as she added, “But, if your eyes leave mine – except to look at the bodies of these two sexy school girls of your dreams – then your dreams will be the only place you’ll be cumming tonight”.
Vixen reached up and traced a finger around Tiny’s lips while telling him, “and you’re MY bitch tonight, honey. Now, don’t make me tell you a second time to get started – or you’ll get exactly what she just promised him. Understand?”
He said nothing at first – grabbing my ass with his hands, he then said, “yes, Mistress” and began caressing my ass through my jeans. Vixen turned to her school girl twin and said, “such a good little bitch he is” and blew her a kiss with a smile.
His hands came around to my front, and my cock was already bulging in my jeans just from looking at our girls. He rubbed it slowly, but firmly, and then unbuckled my belt.
“Slow down ” Vixen said with a slap on his ass. “Push yourself up against him and tease him through his pants more before going any further”. So, he shoved himself against me. I let out a little gasp and Sundancers eyes got big. He started gyrating and I felt his hard cock behind me. After a minute or two of that, she said “Ok, go ahead now – but do it slow I know you guys like to just get down to it, but your Mistress is in charge of this blowjob. Girls take their time, so that’s how you’re going to do it” she said with a smirk.
I could still feel his cock behind me as he very slowly pulled down my zipper. Vixen lit a cigarette while walking around us, and when she came into my direct vision she winked at me. Then she looked back at Sundancer and stepped aside a bit so she wasn’t in the way of her view.
I flinched a little as Tiny bent my cock and started to pull it through the opening in my boxers. “Careful ” Vixen then turned and grinned to her cohort – who’s eyes had gotten bigger again and her mouth started watering. I was a little bit bigger than he was in this department – and his wasn’t small by any means.
“Dayum” he said looking over my shoulder at the cock he was starting to stroke. Sundancer giggled and said, “No shit Oh, we’re going to have a good time tonight, honey” and she smiled at him while lighting a joint.
He stroked me while pushing himself against me. Sometimes fast… sometimes slow. His touch was different from a woman’s – a bit more firm, and I felt my breathing get deeper. As I watched Sundancer as she told me to do, she’d rub her tits through that top and swing her hips from side to side. Her eyes alternated between watching him suck my cock and my face, and she was grinning.
Vixen was just to my left in front me, and I felt her eyes looking up into mine. Then she looked down at him stroking me, and then back up to me while taking a drag on the joint that Sundancer handed her. Blowing the smoke down at my cock without taking her eyes off mine, she said, “Pants. Now” and Tiny wasted no time getting my jeans and boxers off. I KNOW he wanted to cum tonight WAY before dawn.
“Blow him” she said without taking her eyes off mine. Even from my peripheral vision I could tell she was starting to drip down her leg. Only after he got down on the floor and took my cock in his mouth did she turn her attention back to him. Sundancer shivered as he went down on me – she must have been wanting to watch him suck a cock for quite a while, as she was starting to softly moan. Vixen was slowly walking around us again as she watched him suck my cock. I started to moan as the combination of his sucking and me watching our hot ladies enjoying themselves. My eyes closed briefly as I felt myself working up toward an orgasm.
Vixen knelt down and loudly whispered in his ear “That’s it… suck my bitch’s cock honey… suck it good cuz I know how much Sundancer has been waiting for this” and then she took his head in her hands and started shoving it up and down on my cock. “Ahhhhhhhhh ” Sundancer cried out as she writhed and thrusted her hips forward with a wild look of passion on her face. “Uhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh ” Sundancer screamed and shook through an orgasm – nearly falling on the floor. I started moaning and gasping as Vixen turned loose of his head and walked behind me – trailing a hand across my chest and saying, “better not cum yet, pet”.
I moaned out loudly and said, “I’m about to if he doesn’t stop ” and gritted my teeth. She quickly reached around in front of me and pulled his head off my cock saying, “STOP ” I shivered and shook being so close to orgasm, but managed to hold my cum.
“Thanks for doing that” Sundancer said as she started to recover from her orgasm. “I didn’t want him to cum yet, either.
“Would you boys bring us some Gatorade, please?
“Did you cum, too Vixen?”
Vixen said with a grin and a wink at me “Not yet. But I will once we really get going”.
Sundancer lit a cigarette, and after taking a drag said, “I looooooooost it when you started pushing my sweetie’s head down on his cock. Fuck that was hot ” Vixen grinned and said, “I LOVE doing that…” Then she reached up and caressed my cheek saying, “Don’t I, pet?”
“Yes Mistress you sure do” I said. She smiled and blew me a kiss.
Tiny said to me “I’ll get the Gatorade. You need to sit down before you fall down.” I took a deep breath. My legs were wobbly, but I needed to walk some to recover. “I’ll help ya” I said and stumbled toward the kitchen. Vixen giggled.