GLOWARMERS-------

GLOWARMERS-------

Deleted Member

Sep 28, 07 at 04:07pm
GLOWARMERS NEED TO REDUCE THEIR WATER FOOTPRINT
Jim Warner
Thursday, 27 September 2007

CO2 is not the most important greenhouse gas. Water has somewhere between five and seven times as much heating effect as CO2.

In fact, if the Kyoto Treaty were to be adhered to, by the year 2050, according to the alarmists' own models, the net effect would be to slow the increase in average temperature by less than seven one hundredths of a degree Celsius, a number too small to measure.

So, if water is five times more important than CO2 in warming, why has there not been a Kyoto-type conference to convince nations to reduce their water footprint? Shouldn't liberals pay five times as much for water credits as they do for carbon credits? :roll:

Deleted Member

Oct 4, 07 at 03:21pm
the ice age is coming!!!!...no wait global warming is coming...no wait lmao
algore is just stupid.:x

Deleted Member

Nov 3, 07 at 06:57pm
I object to the boards being political LOL, and the fact that I only understood about 2 words in Starlite's post aint helping...

Sod it I am going to do dive bombs in the pool and splash all the water out, and then refill it from the tap, then go lay with my head in the feezer with the door open, so I have to get it re-gased, then jump in my Sherman Tank, with the petrol station in tow, and run over some hybrid cars on the road...