Chapter 12 – No Longer Clueless

Chapter 12 – No Longer Clueless

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 06:52am
Sundancer gave Tiny a big kiss, slapped him on the ass and then sent him over. Vixen gave me a long passionate kiss and whispered, “make me proud, my sexy ass bitch” and then took the joint over to Sundancer. The two of them talked – probably going over who was going to do what next – while Tiny and I waited.
“You doin’ ok?” Tiny asks me.
“Yeah. They really are excited, aren’t they?” I said.
“Oh, they have been waiting for a night like this to happen for a… long time….” Those last two words he said very slowly – like he didn’t really want to say them, but had to finish the sentence. He was looking at my puzzled face with his “ut oh” kind of look. He glanced over at our two chatting cuties
I turned my body and looked at the girls. I studied them as they talked, and suddenly – things started falling into place.
Back when Vixen told me that I had been ‘set up’ by them, I thought she was just talking about the sex. But, with what Tiny had just said and the look on his face? He let the cat out of the bag – they had all known one another for some time Holy shit had I been set up Meeting them while riding that day was planned I looked back at Tiny and said, “I thought those two behaved like they had known each other longer than a day ” and shook my head while laughing softly.
“It was Sundancer’s idea - she’s a handful” Tiny said with a laugh. “She loves surprises and playing jokes on people, and it’s all in good fun. Vixen resisted the idea at first – she really likes you and didn’t want you to take it wrong before getting to know her and us. But, Sundancer kept pushing the idea, and once she assured Vixen that she would help make it up to you – especially if you got offended – then Vixen agreed. I hope you’re not pissed off. It looks like you can laugh at yourself and situations in life, so I think you’re having fun”.
I blushed. I was embarrassed. Vixen caught the look on my face and it stopped their conversation for a moment. Sundancer turned to look at me, and then she looked at Tiny – I think he was trying to silently tell her that I knew. Then she whispered something to Vixen and they both came our way. Tiny caught some daggers from Sundancer’s eyes before the girls hooked an arm in mine and walked me over by the fireplace.
“I’m sorry, baby” began Vixen as they both started kissing my cheek and neck.
“When I told you that we set you up… and you didn’t get the fact that I’ve known Sundancer and Tiny for almost a year now, I just couldn’t resist teasing you some more. You’re just so fucking cute ”
They were both rubbing my crotch and my ass. Sundancer giggled. “And gullible, too. But, she’s right – you are too fucking cute We will make it up to you… only… not tonight. I’m not only dying to have that ass of yours, but to watch my baby’s face while Vixen is fucking him, also Whew I’ve been waiting to watch that, but Vixen wouldn’t do it until she had her a bitch to share with me, too. See why I love her?” and she licked her lips and stared into my eyes. Then she said, “C’mon girl – let’s go get ‘dressed’ while our sweet bitches roll a couple more joints” and took her into the bedroom saying, “GAWD I’m so fucking wet ”…
“She is Sundancer’s best friend. We met her riding about a year ago while stopped for lunch at a place up in the hills. She just struck up a conversation with Sundancer while we were sitting at the next table. Vixen was pissed off at the guy she was riding with and wouldn’t talk to him. He tried to get all macho on her and said he was going to leave her there if she didn’t quit talking to us. Sundancer told her not to put up with that shit and that she’d stay with her until I got back with the truck to give her a ride. You should have seen Vixen” he laughed. “She turned around and gave him the finger with both hands He deserved it. He kicked the chair and left. I rode into town and got the truck, and when I got back, those two were plastered and having a ball They’ve been almost inseparable ever since.”
He continued, “She never saw that asshole again In fact, she’s turned her nose up at every guy that’s approached her for as long as we’ve known her. I think the longest she talked to any guy was… about a half hour before she ‘dismissed’ him. She would get discouraged, but also said she wouldn’t settle any more – that she was moving up in class – like me and Sundancer. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to us.”
“Since meeting you, she’s been like a whole new person. Take good care of her…” and his voice trailed off as his jaw dropped to the ground… The girls were back.