Chapter 11 – The Giggles

Chapter 11 – The Giggles

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 06:49am
“This is TOO much fun ” Sundancer says to Vixen. “I think he’s soft enough. Where were we? Oh yeah” she says and walks over to me. She kissed my cheek and whispered, “Time to get on your knees… and make me proud since you’re MY bitch tonight” and walked back over to the sofa with Vixen. “On second thought” she says, “Baby, just stuff it back in your pants and zip up.”
“Jason – from the top if you please…” and she sits down with Vixen, crosses her legs and lights another joint. So, again I pushed myself against his ass and found his cock around in the front. We both had a pretty good buzz going by then – plus he’d been having his cock rubbed and sucked for a while – so it didn’t take much to get him hard. Grinding myself against his ass, I pulled his cock out again and slowly stroked it. Then with my hand around the head, I quickly jerked it to the base while thrusting against him. “Oh, fuck yes ” Vixen says and Sundancer is so excited that she drops the joint in Vixen’s lap. “Shit ” they both exclaim and Vixen jumps up. “This is soaked anyway” Vixen says and drops her cutoffs to the floor. Sundancer takes a good look at her and says, “yeah, me too” and shimmies out of her shorts too. Tiny and I are staring at them when Vixen says, “Well, don’t stop ”. They don’t sit down, but stand there passing the joint back and forth watching me. I jerked him quickly again with a thrust and Sundancer’s eyes got real big. I walked around him and stood looking up at him while rubbing his cock. Then I knelt down in front of him.
“Yeah… here we go” Sundancer says.
“Do it baby” Vixen says in a soft voice while taking another hit on the joint.
I rubbed his cock against my cheek – taking licks on it when it passed from one cheek to the other - while looking up at him. “Fucccccccccck ” Sundancer says. I know how much Vixen likes me to look into her eyes, so I glanced over to her briefly. She just stood there with her mouth open. I could also see her juices starting to run down her leg.
“Look at his eyes, slut ” Sundancer says, so I look back up at him and lick the underside of his cock. Then, taking the head of his cock in my hand, I put my mouth right up to it – and then very slowly slide his cock through my hand and into my mouth – him moaning the whole time. It swelled and I could feel his heart beat. He twitched.
“Huhhhhhhhhhh Both girls moaned out sharply. Then I sucked and stroked him faster. It was driving the girls crazy and sounded like they were ready to explode. Out of the corner of my eye I saw them both rubbing their clits. I slid his cock in and out of my mouth making that sucking sound. Sundancer cried out. Then Vixen right after her. He started to shake and then both girls moaned loudly and started cumming and crying out. Even in her orgasm, Sundancer could see Tiny was about to cum and said, “NO Don’t let him cum yet Don’t you dare ” and she fell back onto the couch writhing and cumming and cumming. Vixen had just plain fallen to the floor, twitching because she had cum so hard. I stopped sucking him and squeezed his cock hard at the base. He moaned and stumbled but didn’t cum. I was breathing fast and my cock was really hard.
Sundancer started giggling and said to Vixen, “Come here”. Then both looked wiped out, but Vixen managed to get up and just slump into Sundancer’s chest. They were in sort of a loose hug. “Oh my fuckkkkkkkkkkking god Shit Shit ” Sundancer says and giggles some more. “No Shittttttttttttt ” Vixen says. Neither of them had their eyes open.
“Would one of you bitches please bring us our cigarettes? I can’t move” says Sundancer. While I get them, Sundancer says (as if she knows what Tiny is going to ask), “I told you. You’re on delayed orgasm for not answering fast enough.” She kind of slurred the words like she was drunk – but I think it was drunk with an orgasm. I got them their cigarettes and lit them.
“WOW ”
“FUCK ”
“SHIT ”
“DAYUM ’
They traded exclamations and giggled. And giggled. And giggled… It was an awesome sight to see two beauties so delightfully post-orgasmic.
Vixen sat up and smiled at me. It was one the most satisfied smiles I had seen from her. She motioned me to her, and Sundancer did the same to Tiny, pulling him to her chest and holding him.
“Thank you sooooooooooooo much baby” Vixen said with her arms around my neck. Then she kissed me very passionately and with a grin added, “You’re such a good bitch for your mistresses”. I raised my eyebrows and gave her a quizzical look. She giggled and said, “Uh huh – you got your hands full with two tonight ”
“Hey, Vixen” Sundancer says. “You got that joint over there?”
She looks around and picks it up only half gone from the ashtray. “Yep.”
“Well, light that thing up” she says while looking at us. “And when you’re done cuddling with your bitch, well… you know what I’m itching to do…
Vixen lit it and looked at me while replying, “Oh, fuck yes I’m ready too”…