At this point, USA 08 election

At this point, USA 08 election

zepyer_1999

Sep 28, 07 at 06:02am
Who is looking to be?
The press is deeply in love with Hillary and keep calling her the front runner.
I don't know about the Repub side.
I see a lot of homemade signs around here about a guy named Ron Paul though don't know anything about him.

Deleted Member

Sep 28, 07 at 11:48am
Fuck Hillary !

Deleted Member

Sep 28, 07 at 12:58pm
I did, horse, and it was crap - she wouldn't stop talking about how she would give me free health insurance to get rid of the crabs.....

scotty

Sep 28, 07 at 02:37pm
I just wanna know who is gonna pay for her health plan and when they whole Dem side is going to quit running against Bush. Have never figured out how that is suppose to work to get them elected. The guy can't run again. But they are easily misled, according to their own rhetoric, so I'm sure that makes them more attractive to the huddled masses.

Deleted Member

Sep 28, 07 at 03:07pm
im all for Mitt Romney, he is against amnesty,he is for the war,as he knows what is at stake.
as for the dems...they sure know how to put a spin on things.example being (move on)..what a bunch of bs. the dems should of denounced that group. then you have the great spin on health care fuck off and die mike moore.i hope that fat bastard needs medical care in a other country...it goes on and on..misinform and lie..what a great platform to run on!

zepyer_1999

Sep 28, 07 at 05:46pm
Yes Horse, we know.

Deleted Member

Sep 28, 07 at 05:49pm
I certainly don't give a shit about the democrats. That's obvious from my earlier post about the 2008 Democratic Convention.

By the way, where did that post go? Was someone offended?

Deleted Member

Sep 28, 07 at 06:10pm
I certainly don't give a shit about the democrats
That's the problem we have now!! it's Dem or repub.... children we gotta start findin a middle road!! neither side has all the right answers!!! and if ya think so yer sadly mistaken!!!!! the party system should be done away with and folks run fer office on just their platform and not who they know or hang out with!!! this country has enough problems with out us fightin amonst ourselves!! and we'd prolly see a much better pool of canidates iffn they din't have to impress one party or the other!!! ok the ignant redneck hillbilly injun be done!!:-(

:-)

zepyer_1999

Sep 28, 07 at 08:50pm
You have a very fine point Finnbear. George Washington warned about political parties.
Seems especially with all the mass media there is more split than ever and a demand to be a "purists".
A professor on the Hannity show refused to answer one of his questions asking Hannity "are you just trying to pin me down to be a leftist or conservative?
Seems to be that way anymore. Getting to be like the Spartans.

mnoldbstrd

Sep 28, 07 at 09:03pm
I agree with finnbear too, I know to many people who only vote their party no matter who's on the ticket, I don't think they know who is running, but their ready to vote today if they could.