Chapter 10 – Back to School

Chapter 10 – Back to School

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 06:48am
During supper. Sundancer sat across the table from me while Vixen did the same to Tiny. They had slipped off the heels so they could reach a foot across every once in a while and rub our crotches saying, “we want you to stay hard so you’re ready when we are.”
Things changed around after supper. We did the dishes while they talked in the living room. At one point, they came in and rubbed our cocks and asses through our pants. As they were leaving, Vixen said “when you finish, join us in the living room and make sure your cocks are hard.” Sundancer added, “Oh – and no touching yourselves – just each other. Understood?” with a big grin. And before we could answer, she says to Vixen, “I don’t think they answered fast enough, do you?”
“Nope” says Vixen. Sundancer turns back and looks at us with a “well???” kind of look on her face.
“Yes, mistress” we say in unison. “That’s better” says Vixen, “but it’s still going to cost you” and they turn around and leave the kitchen.
We finish the dishes, and kind of look at each other for moment. What we didn’t know was that Sundancer was standing in the doorway watching us. “I think they’re shy, V” she says loudly in the direction of the living room. “Fuck that shy shit – tell them they have 60 seconds to get hard and get their asses in here or they won’t cum for a week.” Vixen yells back.
“You heard the lady” Sundancer says.
“Can I watch?” she calls out.
“You probably better show them real quick since they are new to dong it to another guy” Vixen calls out. Sundancer cracks up laughing while taking our hands and putting them on each other’s crotch saying, “It’s not rocket science boys. Just rub with a slow, firm hand and you’ll have him hard in no time.”
So, we rubbed each other hard and Sundancer said, “Ok – let’s go before you really piss her off. You’re already on delayed orgasms”.
“Ok – stand next to each other” Vixen said while Sundancer sat down on the couch with her. “This is Blowjobs 101. We’re going to teach you how to do it, so that eventually you’ll be able to give anyone a mind blowing orgasm. Of course, you’ll have to practice lots before you get to that point. What do you think, Sundancer? Ten? Twenty cocks before they can graduate?” Sundancer snickered and then they both cracked up laughing.
After they recover, Vixen says, “Anyway… you want to start, sis?”
“I’d be honored” she says and stands up while saying at me. “Any slut can wrap their lips around a cock and let a guy fuck her mouth til he cums. But, to give really good head, you have to work up to it – like this” and she gets behind Tiny. “Squeeze and rub his ass first… then push up against it while you reach around like this, and feel for his cock through his pants – like this. Once you have it, rub the whole length through his pants, like this, and you’ll feel him getting harder. Keep doing that until it feels pretty hard, and he moans a little. You want him to ache some, and he’ll probably squirm when he’s ready for the next step. Then you can slowly unbuckle his belt, like this, and unsnap or unhook the top of his jeans. The next step you either want to do slow or fast – but do it one way or the other. That gives him more room and he feels better since the pants are not so tight against that hard stick that’s trying to straighten out. Now, if he has boxers, like Tiny, reach through them and carefully pull his cock out – like this – making sure you don’t scrape it with the zipper. Now you try it after he softens up and can get it back in his pants. Did you get all that?”
“Yes, mistress” I tell her.
“You’re being such a good little bitch” Vixen says to me and hands me a joint she just lit. “You guys finish it” she says.
“Go throw some cold water or something on that, baby. We don’t want to take all night for this” she says to Tiny, and he laughs softly and leaves the room.
I got enough hits on the joint and handed it to him as he came back into the room - all tucked back into his pants.
“Let’s see what you learned, pet” Vixen says while finishing her cigarette.
I grabbed his hips and pushed my groin against his ass – grinding it in a circle. “That’s it” Sundancer says. Then I reach my hands in front, and rub his crotch finding his dick – which wasn’t completely soft, but I didn’t say anything. I rubbed the length through his pants and pushed up against him. “Good… I can see it growing in his pants” she says. Then I unbuckle his belt, unsnap his jeans, and almost rip his zipper pulling it down so fast.
“Shit ” Vixen gasps. Sundancer’s mouth is open. I rub his cock through the boxers a little, until it’s really pushing outward. Then slip it out. “Fuck ” Sundancer gasps. “And?” she says with her eyes fixed on his stretched out cock. I grip his shaft near the base, and slowly squeeze it out to the end. I feel him shake a little bit. As I slip my clenched hand over the head, I push against him again, and then quickly pull my hand to the base. Sundancer gasps.
Vixen gets up and takes over. “Now, you stand in front of him and stroke his cock while looking up into his eyes, like this.” I turned loose of his cock and moved around to the side to watch her. My heart was pounding. I hadn’t been sure if I wanted to watch her touch or do another guy, but I had to admit I was excited watching her. She was good. “Then, while maintaining eye contact, go down on your knees and rub it against your cheek, adoringly like a pet you love, like this. Then smile… push it upwards and lick under it from the base all the way out to the tip, like this. Then make sure your lips are real wet, and slide it into your mouth, like this.” I gasped in excitement watching her. It was pure lust, and when I really felt - only that - from her toward him, I was ok with it. In fact, it was hot.
“Make some sucking sounds – like this” she said and sucked his cock in and out of her mouth making the sounds. “Reach your hand under and gently – very gently – fondle his balls” and she sucked his cock while fondling his balls. “Sometimes just stroke it with your hand and look up at him, like this. You should be able to feel his heartbeat in his cock now –the blood being pumped to keep his dick nice and stiff ” She said that last part more aggressively and her stroke made him moan. “Pay attention to his reactions – he’ll tell you what he likes through them” and she slid his cock very slowly to the back of her mouth, and then very slowly out again. He moaned loudly in both directions. “See? Now, you try” and got up and sat on the sofa next to Sundancer. She lit a cigarette and said, “Suck it, pet” with a grin.
“Wait” Sundancer says. “He’s too close to cumming. But… you could take off your pants for us” she said to me, grinning. “Slowly” Vixen adds while blowing the smoke at my crotch. So, I look right at Sundancer and slowly unbuckle… unsnap… unzip… and take my pants off. “Shorts, too, pet” Vixen says. “I want to see how hard you get while sucking his cock”. “Hehehe” Sundancer says. “Yeah ”
I slowly take my boxers off and Sundancer says, “He got pretty fucking hard watching you suck that cock I’d have to say ” Vixen looks at my cock, then grins at her and says, “He did, didn’t he? I’ll have to make note of that. Is Tiny ready for him yet?” and winks at me as she puts out her cigarette…