Chapter 9 – The Switch

Chapter 9 – The Switch

Deleted Member

Sep 4, 07 at 06:46am
They were kissing passionately as we all walked into the house, and Vixen said, “Hey - no quickies before supper, now”. Sundancer rubbed the tent in Tiny’s pants, and then grabbed Vixen and off they went into the kitchen. “Tease” Tiny hissed at her as we entered the kitchen. “No –that wasn’t a tease” Vixen said and she rubbed herself up against my crotch very seductively while looking at Tiny. Then she turned around and ground her ass against the bulge in my pants. Taking my hands and rubbing her chest with them, she grinning at Tiny. I moaned softly. Vixen then walked over to Tiny, reached up and caressed his cheek, saying, “that was a tease”. Sundancer giggled and said, “you tell him, girl You boys go get the fire started – and we will…” She paused a moment looking at Vixen, and then said “we will bring you the meat ”
It was late afternoon and still hot outside. Tiny and I were out on the back deck when Sundancer peeked out and said, “it’s too hot for these jeans, so we’re going to put on something else. “ She looked us up and down and then said, “maybe you two should just get naked” while licking her lips. Vixen then whispered something in her ear, and Sundancer said, “Oooooo ” Then she turned to us and said, “Nevermind Just take off your… shirts.”
Vixen peered over her shoulder saying, “and nothing else ”
We looked at each other, shrugged, and took off our shirts. He was much taller than I was and his muscular, tanned chest was almost eye level to me. I could see why Sundancer was ‘all over him’ most of the time. He was big and tall - but not fat - and a very masculine looking man. If I was a girl, I wouldn’t kick him out of bed for eating crackers, I thought.
“Mmmmmmmmmm” they both said looking at us, and then went inside to change.
“How did you two meet?” I asked.
“If you hadn’t noticed, she’s quite the exhibitionist… and she was doing a cam show on WW when she first caught my eye. We started talking and… the rest is history. What about you?” he asked.
I laughed softly and said, “WW too”.
“No shit?”
“I shit you not. I saw her ass bent over a motorcycle on a submission she did and fell in lust right then. It was like she was saying, “either kiss this, or bring it on - if you’re man enough ” Got me hard from that first pic. We emailed and swapped posts on the board a while and I liked her more everyday. Then, I wrote a story based on those pics and sent it to her before posting it on WW. She went nuts asking how in the hell I could know her so well from the way I wrote it. And as you say, the rest is history…”
He laughed and said, “I’ll be damned… I thought your dry sense of humor sounded familiar. Probably read some of your posts…”
I liked him. We both laughed at the same things, both rode, both had hot women, both liked sex a lot, and… both of us loved to see our girlfriends’ turned on and cumming hard. I actually got a tingle thinking about how close we could all become. You don’t find those kinds of friends every day – especially ones ‘with benefits’.
The deck on the back of their house was huge and it overlooked the mountains off to the west. I heard what I thought sounded like heels ‘clip-clopping’ across it, so I turned around. Then, I swallowed hard. The girls had changed all right. Vixen had on a black, button down top. The tails of it she had tied in a knot -making it like a halter top with a deep V and lots of cleavage and tummy showing. Below that, she had on a very small pair of worn out, fraying cut-offs. My gaze followed her smooth legs down to a pair of white high heels, which made a hot contrast to the black top. And she was grinning from ear to ear.
Sundancer had on almost the identical clothes – except she had on a white top with black high heels. They both looked hot, and they knew it – you could tell from their ‘attitude’. Vixen’s blonde hair was up off of her neck, and Sundancer’s golden brown hair was done the same way. They were each carrying a drink on a small tray. Vixen walked over to Tiny and Sundancer came over to me...
They both bent over – each leaning down to us. I was looking down Sundancer’s top while Tiny was looking into Vixen’s. We also had a view of our own lady’s sweet ass. “Here’s your drink, baby” they said as they put them in our hands. Then they strutted back in the house…
“Oh, we are sooooooooooooooooo in for it tonight” Tiny said. “Whenever she starts waiting on me like this, not only does it mean she’s hornier than a mutherfucker, but she gets real cocky and demanding later, so be prepared for anything.” I did notice that his cock was pressing against his jeans as hard as mine was.
Shortly after that, they brought the burgers and stuff out to us. They stared at us for a moment before Sundancer said, “Oh – bi the way, boys… we are switching bitches tonight. Baby, you will do whatever Vixen says.”
“And you will do whatever Sundancer says, my pet” Vixen said with a grin.
“See what I mean?” said Tiny.
“What do you think, V – appetizer?” she says.
“Sure… you have one first” Vixen says, smiling.
Sundancer grins right at me and says, “look at my tits, honey… and rub your cock thru your pants.” She stands in front of me playing with her tits while I watch and rub my cock through my pants. “Oooooooooooo yeah” she moans while squirming and rubbing her chest. “Now, take it out and rub it for me” she says while continuing. So, I unzip and pull my hard cock out and start rubbing it. “Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkk ” she moans. After about a minute, she says, “Ok – stop. Put it away” and says to Vixen, “Your turn”…
I swallow hard and manage with difficulty to get my cock back in my jeans.
“Look at me… now, take your cock out and stroke it for me” Vixen says to Tiny. Then she says to Sundancer, “Come over here and get behind me” which she does with a big smile on her face. Then she pushes herself against Vixen’s ass, and reaches around playing with Vixen’s tits while Tiny strokes his cock for her. Vixen moans while looking at Tiny and pushes her ass back against Sundancer. “Squeeze it slow… I want your precum to show, but not drip off Got it?”
Tiny moans watching them and says, “Yes, Mistress.”
“Oooooooooooooooo – such a good bitch ” says Sundancer. Tiny squeezes it real slow until a drop forms at the head. “Stop ” Vixen commands. Then she turns and whispers to Sundancer. They both look at me and Sundancer says, “Liiiiiiiiiiick it up for me” while rubbing Vixen’s tits. They move behind Tiny’s chair while I kneel between his legs.
“And look at me while you do it” she says. Her eyes are glued to my lips as I keep contact with her eyes while I slowly lick up his precum.
“Oooooooo - such a good little bitch” Vixen says. They stop what they are doing and Vixen says with a smirk, “Ok – put it back in your pants now”. And they strut back toward the house after Sundancer says, “Call us when the meat is ready”.
“This is too much fun” Vixen says to her and gives me a wink as they walk back inside.